Tasmin Mitchell

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by blindside517, Feb 23, 2005.

1. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

well for one...another year to play with big baby....tasmin mitchell....and enough talent on the team next year to make a serious run to the final four...thats a couple....I still dont know if he is gonna stay next year ...I hope he does but I am not worried about it right now....we still got some games to play.

2. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Any idea if Bass is projected to be a high lottery pick? Seems to me that if he's not going to be a lottery pick, he would be 50/50 on staying. If he's projected to go really high though, there's no reason he should stay.

3. marcnbc

marcnbc Founding Member

I looked up the NBA rookie salaries for '04-'05 yesterday and the difference between the #10 pick & the 25th pick is about 750K in year one and close to a $2.4 million difference after the initial 3 year deal all rookies receive. If he's a lottery pick...it's time to move on & if he's projected as a late 1st rounder...he ought to think hard about coming back and improving his stock. JMO.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

sounds like you're delusional but if you think daddy dale was a better basketball coach than (pick just about any name), you have quite a task on your hands. I already know his merits, I followed the program from the time it was semi-succesful under Brown til now.

You can have your opinion, I'll simply disagree.

5. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i agree with you. not about the crack, but bass is gone. i just think its best for him not to go.

very small chance he'd be lottery, but it does depend somewhat on how many good high schoolers there are.

what do y'all think about what majerus said during the game? do you think bass got word of it? he said bass definately should not go pro. specifically said he needs to be more aggressive overall and also rebound better.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

you're correct. half the guys nowadays and usually 10 of the top 15 or so of late are HS kids. thats the only thing which could force his hand to stay yet if he stays he will have no idea how many will be in the following year's draft. so basically, he's just a gone pecone.