Tattoos on women

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by wjray, Oct 9, 2014.

1. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

How about an LSU tattoo? I am talking really tasteful. Not toonces. Everything else in your life could turn out to be something that you would regret getting permanently inked into your skin. But LSU? That won't change! I could live with a woman getting a nice purple and gold LSU in a discreet place. Other than that... no tats please.

GregLSU and Bengal B like this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Not like the whole back tattoo of Tiger Stadium that Jeremy Hill got

3. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

I can't bring myself to spend the money...

KyleK likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

So you would get a tattoo if somebody gave you one for Christmas or your birthday?

uscvball likes this.
  5. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I have 2. I have the Fleur De Tigre on the outside of my right bicep, and my 2 sons names in greek with their astrological signs next to their names on the inside of my right bicep from elbow to armpit. Both are the loves of my life besides my GF, but I will not put a womans name on my body permanently.

As for the topic, I have no problem with a woman who has tattoos, but they must be able to be covered, I don't think sleeves, back pieces, tramp stamps, etc. are appropriate. But like already said, a few well placed tats can be sexy on a woman. My GF has none, and she has no interest.

KyleK and StaceyO like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

There was a pretty young black girl who worked in the same building I did. She usually wore shorts and she had a tat of Spongebob on her leg. She had one if those names I could never remember so I would just call her Spongebob

GregLSU likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Maybe I'm alone but I love punk rock girls with sleeves and labrae and septum piercings. Tats on the ribs, behind the ear, wrist, i think it's sexy.

8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I'm not a Nazi, I would never tell anyone they're not allowed to get all that, but to each their own. That much ink on a chick just isn't for me. Although I have seen some women with nice really tasteful sleeves, just too much for me. As for the piercings... nah, that's going way over board. Regular earrings are enough.

9. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Look at you two, reminds me of the story I used to hear my grandpa tell about the ole bull and the old young bull when he played cards with his friends.....y'all are funny.

KyleK likes this.
  10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

So when I read it this way, I thought your grandpa and my grandpa had a different take on the story, lol. But yes, you are spot on with that story comparison.

KyleK likes this.