TCU

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Jetstorm, Nov 6, 2010.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I think everyone would agree that TCU and BSU are damn good/strong teams. The reason I and others are pissed is b/c they have a cake walk all year with 1-2 semi hard games. While many other teams, like LSU, have to to play in a conference with 6-8 ranked teams and the ones who aren't ranked are VERY capable of beating you.....

If anyone thinks that TCU or BSU would be 10-0 right now in the SEC, they are true nuttjob....

2. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

What do the computer rankings say about that?

3. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

Doesnt matter what the computer rankings say...the BCS rankings show a strong possibility of TCU playing in the NCG if either Oregon or Auburn go down. Auburn has a slight chance as a 1 loss team to get back on top of TCU with a SECCG win over a ranked UF team....Boise St has no chance unless everyone else implodes.

maybe Im missing what you are trying to say :confused:

4. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Sorry - not trying to be obtuse. The computer rankings play a big part of the BCS formula, and TCU's schedule is weak. At least one of the computer models takes SoS into account. I used to know this by heart, but don't remember now. Was wondering if anyone knew/remembered - too busy/lazy to get smart again... :)

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

That's completely false.

TCU is going to go undefeated now and I can't wait til they prove everyone wrong in the BCS title game.

6. MikeDTiger

MikeDTiger Geaux Tigers!!!

San Diego State is decent club, their only 2 losses where both by 3 points to Missouri and BYU.

1st series SDSU held TCU to 3 and out. On offense SDSU completed a bomb to the 1 after a double reverse back to the QB, then took it in for a TD.

2nd series TCU goes 3 and out again and kicks a short punt.

3rd series SDSU causes a fumble and recovers it in the end zone for a TD to take a 14-0 lead.

Long way to go but it's worth keeping up with, especially if Georgia can take down Auburn...