Tebow crying

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by tyf69, Dec 5, 2009.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

you cry when your grandpa dies, not when you lose a damn football game. tebow is a pussy.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

yeah wouldnt want enyone to enjoy a game.

1 person likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

We are all better people for having spent a few hours in his presence just by being in the stadium. After all who else can change Gatorade into whine?

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

timmy, i think its time for the its you, not me, speech. because truly it is you.

gd fag.

5. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

Had he lost a NC game in a close hard fought battle, I'd give him a pass. A few tears after a tough important loss is acceptable occasionally. My point was that I've only seen him lose 3 times and he's cried like a baby all 3 times. 2 of those were regular season games. Sure every game is important and nobody likes to lose. But crying every time you lose a game makes you puzzzayyy in my book. I stand by my assessment of his fragile psyche. It doesn't mean he's not a nice human being, he seems to be.

How's that crying after every loss going to go over if he gets drafted by a team like Washington? They are looking for a QB...

6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Tebow and company were straight-up B***h-slapped for 4 quarters during that game. The crying seemed over-the-top theatrical. It would've been like our players crying after the Florida game in '08. It was inevitable for a while. Suck it up, man.

And I'm with Okie on the man crying bit. Occasionally, because of something really devastating, of course, a man can cry. All the freakin time? Hmmm...not so sexy. Real WOMEN don't even do that!

7. DJM136

DJM136 fubar 24/7

He's a good guy and I won't call him names.......but. My thing was this. When he's winning, he's waving his arms, taunting the crowd (like dialing his phone at LSU students in 2007), acting like it's all him. Then when he loses (like at LSU in 2007) he cries? Oh no Timmy sorry that dog don't hunt. You win with class and lose a close important game, or come out for senior day, ok cry. Otherwise put a cap on it. Thousands of athletes lose games every year, shake hands, give congrats and maybe shed some tears in private.

1 person likes this.
  8. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

Crying on Senior Day is 100% acceptable knowing you will never take the home field in college ever again. Not bawling your eyes out like a baby, but some emotional tears.

9. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

speaking of bitch-slap.....

remember the scene in moonstruck where cher bitch-slaps nicholas cage and says "snap out of it!" yeah, that thought crosses my mind. :hihi:

10. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Can't wait to see how that goes over with his team mates in the NFL. First time they lose a game and he's laying face down on the side line bawling like a new born baby what do you think they will say?