Tebow crying

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by tyf69, Dec 5, 2009.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

2. col reb

col reb Founding Member

How many does the poor dude have?

3. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Tebow was also an emotional mess after the loss to Ole Miss last year during his well-publicized press conference. You'd think for someone taught the importance of Christianity (a cause which many have given their lives for and were tortured for), that he wouldn't be crying over something as trivial in comparison to Christianity as the entertaining sport of football.

4. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Speaking of crying, here's a pic of Mark Ingram's embarrassing moment the other day:

Did Billy Cannon cry when he won the Heisman?

[​IMG]

5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I can understand shedding a tear or two when receiving such a great honor as the Heisman. But crying like a newborn every time you lose a game is weird.

You have to give Tebow credit for his on the field accomplishments and I do. You also have to tip your hat at some of the things he says and does off the field. That being said he just doesn't seem normal to me. Women throwing themselves at him but he refuses sex....weirdo! Sobbing uncontrollably after every loss.....weirdo! He seems like a really great guy and I wish him well. However I wouldn't be surprised to turn on the news and see where they dug up 15 bodies in his back yard some day....weirdo!

1 person likes this.
  6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

pssst. tebow is white.