Tebow "dialing"

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SJS101, Oct 7, 2007.

1. SJS101

SJS101 Founding Member

http://www.gatorsportsforum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=196601

I always saw Tebow as a pretty classy guy who was humble about his incredible abilities and to be honest it was refreshing. But, I think he let the atmosphere get the best of him tonight when he taunted the LSU student section with his "dialing the phone" antics. I wondered what the hell that was all about and then I found it on a Gator forum. Stay classy Tebow!

2. SanAntonioTiger

SanAntonioTiger Founding Member

Rumor is....that his cell phone # was posted somewhere on a forum, and that he got some calls earlier....not confirmed, but a logical conclusion

3. LStUdent

LStUdent Founding Member

100% true. His voicemail was full at about 11 am.

4. GEAUX TIGERS

GEAUX TIGERS Founding Member

I had a buddy of mine, text me what was suppose to be Tebow's cell number last night.

5. Six3

Six3 Founding Member

Tim Tebow's Cell Number

From Admin.
    DO NOT POST ANY PHONE NUMBERS!!

says timmy tebow's box is currently full!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::eek:

6. Eq4bits

Eq4bits (Deep East) Texas Tiger

so? Text him!

7. bawlinnawlin

bawlinnawlin Founding Member

yes its true, I got the number a couple of days ago from a facebook group...it seems legit and especially since Tebow acknowledged it in the endzone I guess it really was his number. Go tiger fans!

8. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Can't say too much bad about Tebow. Dude played with heart. I heard the chants from the stands and though "here we go again," but I didn't mind it much when I realized he taunted them a bit.

9. bawlinnawlin

bawlinnawlin Founding Member

I like the guy, but I have to say that is one of the best things i've heard in a long time...poor guy has to get a new number now.

10. soupertiger

soupertiger Founding Member

I don't want to put a damper on tonight because I am stoked about the W but even though Tebow taunted us tonight there is absolutely NO excuse for being on national tv chanting "F*** Tebow". I have had it with the immature student idiot section and to be honest at this point I hope they pull all their tickets and sell them to normal people. This is my first year as a season ticket holder and I was completely embarrassed tonight by the lack of class shown by the student section. Once again they show that they cannot handle themselves and they should have their seats taken away. Other than this rant I had a blast and loved every minute of this game. :geauxtige

1 person likes this.