Tebow "dialing"

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SJS101, Oct 7, 2007.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Student section hell, I was uphauled by the over-grown nerds, in their 30's to 40's, that were throwing F bombs throughout the day, even by the monitors around the concessions.

2. soupertiger

soupertiger Founding Member

Maybe you misunderstand me but I really do like the student section but sometimes enough is enough. Tebow deserved every bit of thrashing he got minus the "F***". I hate seeing the school look like trash because a bunch of idiots aren't clever enough to come up with something more original. I was venting more than anything when I said yank their tickets and I would hate to see that happen but like I've said in previous posts about this. College Football is about the $$$ and if enough people complain they will come down hard on the student section. I wish someone in that section would stand up. I'm a current student BTW and not an alum or someone who has never been to LSU. There are better ways to handle taunting and much more original lines they could come up with.

3. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Fair to ask the students to tone the language down...that is the best way to handle it in my opinion.

Florida did taunt them though. From the stomping on the "eye" to doing the Gator Chomp aimed at the students to Tebows antics...it was the arrogance of the Florida players that fueled a lot of the problems.

4. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

it's cool dog. I feel you, it does get out of hand. I was rolling my eyes tonight when the F--- Tebow started. Some people are just hopeless I guess.

I also think some more originality would go a long way but some people are just dumb, especially people at LSU. No offense to anyone but that is just how it is. Some people just don't have any sense.

5. LStUdent

LStUdent Founding Member

What problems? We gave them hell, thats what we do.

1 person likes this.
  6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Did they really stomp the eye? I never heard this. If true, when will they ever learn? Seems like the Az game last year would be reason enough not to do it.

7. soupertiger

No kidding. That ticks off the fans and players. I didn't notice that either. No wonder it was such a crazy night. :lol:

8. Berge

Berge Founding Member

Yes, they did....

Also, something I've never seen in any stadium, during Pregame, during the Alma Mater, the Florida fans started chanting "Boring," and then Gator cheers. Awful.... Just awful people that don't even respect anything.

:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Their band played while ours was, too. I thought it was a courtesy not to- it doesn't make sense otherwise, I can't think of a reason for both teams to be celebrating at the same time during a game......well, except the Blue Grass Miracle. :hihi:

10. soupertiger

I heard that too. I guess I'm being too hard on the student section tonight. This was one of the wackiest days and nights I've had and I guess I'm still fueled up. If I combine all the crap I had to endure today from Florida fans it was a pretty rough day. Most were nice but for some reason I seem to be an @$$hole magnet and had a few run ins. Aside from the F word the student section was as loud as I've EVER heard it. It was insane.