Tebow "dialing"

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SJS101, Oct 7, 2007.

1. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

My fav:
    "He had to eat the really hot taco at the end of the game. It brought tears to his eyes. Hopefully he will wise up and win the games before talking any smack."

Spectacular player, so-so personality... Wonder if Dorsey gave him a big hug while he was crying:bncry:

Later,
    Fur

2. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

3. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

True True but we need to rise above...... two wrongs don't make a right. :geauxtige

4. lsu_mackey

lsu_mackey Agent Purple

I understand that it is not classy to be chanting that stuff during a football game, and yes last weeks SCAR chants were bad since they were off base, but saying "F*** you Tebow" surely is not...if I were at the game I would be doing the same thing. Is it our fault that CBS didn't use a delay and allowed that to be played? Of course not...censorship is a common action nowadays. Here is my take, the LSU student section can say whatever they want and the station can censor whatever they want. I highly doubt the student section cares about getting on national television chanting those things...they care more about telling Tebow to F off.

Nobody is going to stop the student section, like people have said, send a mass e-mail stating we need to cool down on the language but when Florida is classless then LSU can be classless right back. I hope the Florida fans and team have a long walk out of Death Valley and eat crow.

1. Don't stomp on our Tiger eye.
    2. Don't play while our band is playing
    3. Don't taunt our student section

Those are more classless then one instance of "F you Tebow"...our fans responded pretty mediocre compared to their ignorant fans and team (including the band). Grow up Gators.

1 person likes this.
  5. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

How to you feel about "Go to hell Ole Miss, go to hell"? Is that classy?

6. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

7. StarsofOrion

StarsofOrion Founding Member

Well, when 20,000 people are chanting "F*ck Tim Tebow!", what did you think he'd do?

Good win for LSU, but you guys got a lot of help from those 2 late Florida turnovers and unreliable officiating at times. Florida didn't get it done late, and deserved to lose.

Regardless, a win is a win, and USC lost, so good week for LSU.

8. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

why don't you look at how many penalties florida was called for?

9. eL eS shU

eL eS shU Founding Member

Thanks to many in this thread. looks like the student section isn't as bad and evil as everyone thought after the USCe game. Many of you have brought some good points to light. maybe the student section=classless not so much.:geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige

1 person likes this.
  10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Yeah, cause Bama never gets any "Help". Bama fans have to room to point fingers anyway- however our student section is perceived- Bama threw objects at one of their opponents this year, forget which team.

I don't like the foul language but our student section rocks. They win games for our Tigers. If I'd have to pick, I'd rather them be "Too agressive" than sit on their hands during the games.