Tebow "dialing"

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SJS101, Oct 7, 2007.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

yes, they did. and i told greenie at that moment that the florida players must die. :angryfire

2. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

That really chapped my @ss. Florida coached were right there condoning this junior high, bush league act. Auburn was penalized for doing it a couple years back. I guess since our team had left the field it wasn't taunting. Shows how classes CUM really is. I wouldn't stand for our team doing that somewhere. The Florida players don't need to die, we beat 'em good after this classless act and that's enough for me.

3. LSU_Fan_In_OK

LSU_Fan_In_OK Founding Member

Kinda what i thought , I thought stomping on the home teams logo was a penalty before the game like the make up 9-11 game against auburn in 01

4. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

You need to put down the crack pipe before you burn yourself, gump. Fla got away with murder, 2 penalties, when they've been averaging 10 a game, and you're gonna blame unreliable officiating? Get real, they got away with at least two facemasks that I could see from the box seats.

Go peddle that crap on a gump or Fla board.

5. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

Did anyone else hear the "overrated" chat from UF fans when Jackson was hurt on the field???:cuss:

6. Crystal_lsu

Crystal_lsu Founding Member

I would love to sit in the student section or near it. Where I sit most of the ppl r cool, but they are not loud enough. Another thing is that the student section keeps cheering whether we are doing good or bad to keep the teams spirit up.They had some pricks last night that started booing MF. These were LSU fans. Now, I would take 20,000 student screaming FU Tebow and/or teabag tebow than 5 idiots booing our quarterback. Now I may not be a huge fan of MF either, but I would never boo him. That's just wrong.

I have a big mouth and get into the games...sometimes its a damn act of congress to get anyone to join in. I swear last night at one point I was screaming so much I thought I would pass out. I understand that not all people are screamers, but don't fuss and complain because they are cheering on their team. Now even though FU may have been a bit extreme, in a game like that, sometimes I guess emotions get the best of you. Nevertheless, after stompin on the eye, interrupting the alma mater, taunting the student section, yelling overrated at an injured player on the field, playing at the same time our band was playing, etc etc....FU TEBLEAUX!!!!!!!! Take it how you want, my god we are the FIGHTIN TIGERS and we don't take crap from anyone!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Ok now I feel better. Must be side effects of red bull....

1 person likes this.
  7. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Well I felt the FU Tebow was classless and unimaginative but the Teabag Tebow was funny...go figure.

8. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Who cares about Class, leave class for the coaches, players, athletic directors and staff of Louisiana State University. Leave the class for welcoming fans into your tailgate and feeding them, getting them drunk before the game... but you don't intimidate anyone screaming "Good Job Tebow" or "Nice Run Superman"... physical violence and other forms of intimidation that could cause harm are unacceptable, but I always go by the old adage "sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me".

You gotta have thick skin to play and be a fan in the SEC, all schools have their jackasses, but doesn't victory feel a little sweeter when you walk out of an opponents stadium with a win, having been harassed and jeered before hand, and possibly the same after. I think its part of the joy of SEC football, as twisted as that may seem.

As far as the cell phone number and the full mailbox, students and young people will be just that. It was a prank, and while I'm sure Tebow wasn't amused at least he had fun with it. So touche' to Tebow for the cellphone celebration.

Besides, many of us have different morals and ethics, so really class is in the eye of the beholder.

9. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

Me too. :bncry::bncry::bncry:

:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige