Ted Ginn

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Rolan, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

2. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

I really hope that Ginn can come back healthy, I think that is one of the big issues the offense is having right now. No real threat down deep.

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Yep, no one to stretch the field, so opposing defenses are keying on everything underneath. All I've heard is that he'll be back for the playoffs. I know we're banged up at O-line too, but I think Ginn is more valuable right now then Josh Leribeus. I think the O-line just needs some rest to heal, which they should be able to get plenty of if we win on Sunday. Most of the starters can sit or play sparingly in the last game of the year, then get another 2 weeks before having to play again.

Bengal B likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Saints need a healthy Armstead for the playoffs.

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

nola.com's practice report for yesterday noted that Armstead was limited, and listed his injury as "pectoral/knee". It's been "pectoral" only all this time; where'd the knee come from? A lot of people say Armstead's the most athletically gifted tackle the league has seen since William Roaf, but the guy is positively brittle!

6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Right, that's been the knock on him his whole career. Now Bushrod's hurt, which is Drew's blind side. I didn't even see what happened to him. And Unger is in concussion protocol, so expect teams to pressure us right up the middle, which is Drew's kryptonite.

7. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Well Ginn is back, and Armistead. Liking how things look so far