TejasTiger - A House Divided

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Same here. With posting during the commericals after I get a new beer. GOD I LOVE MARCH:thumb: :thumb: :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I am happy for each of you! :D :D :) :)

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

I just got a call from my husband, who is on his way home from Nola, and was able to catch the last of the game. At least he is trained to cheer for LSU when they are not playing Tulane!

4. TXTigahFan

TXTigahFan Founding Member

I really enjoyed reading about some other Tigers that are stuck in Texas. It would have been a week from hell if aTm would have won this game.

Thank you Tigers!!!!!!!!!

5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

I can't imagine what ya'll in Texas would have gone through. I was getting it bad enough here in Oklahoma just because aTm is another Little Dozen school. Even from my own sister.

I was talking to her earlier this afternoon and she was telling me how she just had to cheer for aTm because they were a conference school. HELLO! LSU is my alma mater! Don't give me that crap. I told her she had just talked herself out of ever getting gumbo from me again. If she thinks I was joking, she is in for a rude awakening.

I will not rub it in. I will just wait until she needs a favor, then remind her.

6. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

Hey at least all of y'all significant others are into sports or supporting their school... mine wants nothing to do with any sports... She better realize that I'm going to be a sportswriter and that's that! :hihi:

7. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

LOL, same with me. Funny thing was the Aggie half took any comment about the game---such as, "They better stop fouling Big Baby or half their starting front line will be on the bench with 5 fouls in the second half"---as a slam on A&M.

I patiently tried to explain that, when a guy gets 10 freaking FTs in a half, the other team's coach better come up with an adjustment...then I just gave up and cheered openly (and loudly) the rest of the game.

When DMitch nailed the 3, I started jumping up and down (and flung the LSU visor halfway across the room over at Big Woodrow's).

Sweet shot, sweet win!!:geauxtige

8. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

JayB, she'll learn to conform, if she sticks around for the long run. During my married life, I not only had to put up with a spouse that liked every sport under the sun, but 3 boys, too. So, I made up my mind a long time ago to either start being a part of their life or leave the house constantly. The choice wasn't a hard one for me because I already enjoyed alot of sports, just not on an everyday level like the guys. Long story short, I turned into a sports nut and found out that I spent some of the most enjoyable times with my boys that I could have possibly had. Being active in sports is what kept them off the streets and out of trouble, and I'm glad a million times over that I made the right decision.