Tell me why you don't support Brady

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeathValley, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Bucktown Tiger

Bucktown Tiger Founding Member

My biggest beef with Brady is his language. I bring my kid with me to games, and don't enjoy the vulgarity. I want to support him, but he makes it hard.
    Bob Knight probably does the same thing, but you can't hear him cursing when the gym is full. Brady probably thinks this issue is the fans fault because we don't make enough noise to drown him out.
    Any of you guys who deny this, either does not go to the games, has hearing loss, or sits in the Bob Ueker seats.

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

LOL,

You wouldn't like Bob Knight coaching our team.....

I wouldn't either btw

3. alaman

alaman Founding Member

You Brady supporters are sensitive about the truth aren't you. No one can logicaly support a coach who has a 35% SEC winning record and has had one winning SEC season in 7 years. Probation has been over for 3 years so his athletic supporters cannot use probation as an excuse. He also graduates 35% of his players which is unacceptable.

4. friday

friday Founding Member

talk about stupid...

this thread is stupid. anyone who spends a little time on this board knows why specific people on this board like or dislike brady. to dedicate a thread, albeit a thread immediatley after an identical one was started, is an exercise in nauseum. quit beating a dead horse, people.

brady will be back next year and if he doesn't produce he's outta here, simple as that.