Tell me why you support Brady......??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Guzzlingil, Mar 5, 2004.

1. alaman

alaman Founding Member

Primarily because some are willing to accept mediocrity and excuses from a sorry coach. Schedule early games right and one can always have a winning record. Probation has been over for 3 years and people still use that as an excuse.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Howard Carter was a sophomore. The rest of the starters were seniors.

3. Tiger1958

Tiger1958 Founding Member

Leonard Marshall play his best basketball during his freshman year. He never regained from his freshman form after injured his shoulder by wrestling with his brother.

4. Tiger1958

You are correct. Howard "Hi C" Carter worked as a stock clerk in the local grocery store and he has one of most beautiful jump shot beside K Macy from Kentucky.

5. roygu

roygu Founding Member

The only reason I support Brady is I hate to see a man get dumped on, struggle through the penalty, work his butt off, and as soon as he has the players recruited to make a move up they bring in a new guy to reap the rewards.
    When Brady took the job, no one ever suspected the penalties would be so severe.
    That happened to Jerry Stovall in football. He took over the team. Recruited like hell, redshirted most of his players, then he was shown the door. Arnsparger came in and took advantage of the talent built a great reputation then said see ya. Then we sunk back into the sewer and waited for Saban to rescue us.
    If the Basketball team doesn't continue to improve next year then I will change my opinion.

6. Tiger1958

Sorry guy

Leonard Michell instead of Marshall.

LMAO.

7. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

LOL,

I didn't catch it either:D

8. Tiger1958

Marshall played football at LSU & he is pretty good.

9. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Brady has basically improved each year he has coached. Other than the time when Stro and Jabari were here the Tiger team has done better than the pervious season so he has the program going in the right direction. Since we gave Dinardo at least until some of his recruits were playing I think it is only fair to give Brady a few years after coming off probation to see what he's got. He can work on his demeaner a little and maybe his tact with the public/media but other than that I'm happy with the coach.

10. LSUweezie

LSUweezie Founding Member

I support Brady b/c first he is the coach at LSU and he has this program headed in the right direction he's about to makie it 2 straight trips to the big dance. I like his fire and passion for the game. He gets his teams to play tough hard nosed deffense which I think will pay off in the touranment this year. I like the players that hes brining in since we've got restrictions off.