Temple Wildcats vs. Belton Tigers ESPNU Thurs. 11/29 7pm

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by TIGERS>sooners, Oct 28, 2009.

1. tigerfan1974

tigerfan1974 Veteran Member

I disagree, I've seen the D-Wing very explosive, very entertaining, especially with a fast back. He reminded me of an old Grambling game I watched years ago when the backs would hold on to the linemans jersey as he was blocking downfield.
    I agree he followed his blockers, but he only went as far as the blocker did. Not once did I see him break a tackle (granted, due to the storm, satellite was in and out). The Belton QB broke more tackles.
    It just seemed to me (again all the hype) that he never made something out of nothing last night. I really don't know how good Belton's athletes are, but he was definitely not head and shoulders above them.
    But hey, just like I posted earlier, Charles Scott looked terrible the HS game I watched him.
    I guess I wanted to see the Spectacular.:geaux::geaux:

2. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

Just watch his youtube video if you want to see some spectacular highlights :wave:

3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

His biggest attribute is his acceleration but we did not get to see any of that last night because his line never provided him any daylight. In other games this season they have but not much compared to last year.