Tennesse a number 2 seed???

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerFan23, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

That's USL reasoning.
    remember their "ole miss21-usl20-lsu19" bumper stickers?
    You also left out the LSU beat Tennessee part of this puzzle.
    it Tennessee's so great, they should have at least won one of the championships!!

2. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

I bet we can beat this dog to a bloody pulp.....
    Obviously even Tennessee was surprised to be a #2 seed.

But I am over it. We should get to know this Iona team a little better. Does anyone know much about them??

:geauxtige

3. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

No doubt in my mind if Slive isn't the heavy hitter on the selection committee, UT doesn't get a #2. Now if he'd just start earning his keep on the football side. I miss Roy Kramer.

4. bigbadlee10

bigbadlee10 Freshman

Speaking as a UT fan, I had the same reaction as Pearl. I had us no higher than a 5 or 6. I still say that me and four blind midgets deserve a 2 more than the Vols do at this point in the season. I think the majority of the brackets are done long before the conference tournaments. If Winthrop had lost their tourney title game, UT would have matched up with Buzz Peterson at Coastal Carolina. The committee loves crap like that. Since Winthrop won, I figure they just left everything else as is.

Good luck to your guys though. I said all season long that you all were the SEC team to beat. Thomas is a machine and fun to watch.

5. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I think the selection committee must have a bunch of AP writers doing their selections. Either that or they have a bunch of officials that call Duke games fairly. Because we all know that their are people in this world that are not partial.

I bet they brought the Russian skating judge in as a consultant.

People are impartial righttttttt. Dr Evil is impartial too.

Any time their are people involved in a decision the decision will be biased in someone's favor.