Tennessee Anyone??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Sep 26, 2010.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

ive seen a couple games and they look like world beaters for a quarter and a half. then they implode.

it seems they expect it to happen after getting a lead and it happens.

the have regressed each week after the life had been sucked out of them.

so we have 2 teams trying to find their identity. one on offense, one on defense.

i was thinking the same thing earlier. maybe it will click and we can become great on offense. its not happening. we'll be lucky to be average on offense. yet that may still be enough.

we arent even sure what we have with our skill players anymore. theyve been so far removed the entire group is now a question mark especially regarding confidence. although its clear our receivers are not that good via hands. maybe that comes from lack of rhythm going on eons now.

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Here you go. This will get you focused on hammering UT
    Official Make Fun of LSU Thread.... - VolNation

Obviously the Corndog theme is a big play which is odd...

Also the corndog thing our opponents come up with. That is really sad rival fans reading this.
    It really doesn't bother us, because well it doesn't make any sense and it is just lame.
    If you like it great, but really. We are fine with it, because well it really doesn't make any sense. Corn Dogs ?
    Really.....

3. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

i never understood it either... it's pretty lame.

4. Trolyce

Trolyce Founding Member

I've seen Tennessee play and they are not as bad as their record. Their problem seems to be depth. They hung with Oregon for a half....they play tough and without and signs of an offensive pulse, I expect it to be about like the WVU game. The secondary seems weak but unfortunately so does our passing game.

Dooley is a good coach and they will be ready and I'm sure feeling like they have something to prove. Hope our Tigers feel the same way.

5. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

If JJ plays the whole game, it will be:

19-10 LSU wins (a bunch of FG drives)

If JL plays the whole game, it will be:

21-17 LSU wins (a couple of pick sixes)

If they alternate:

26-17 LSU wins (both)

6. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Actually, I'll risk the pick-6s. The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced the interceptions were his fault, the pick-6 part was bad luck and poor offensive effort to tackle.

I'd rather risk a quarterback who throws 15 touchdowns and 15 interceptions than a quarterback who throws 5 touchdowns and 5 interceptions. Especially with this defense.

7. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

At the rate Jefferson is going, it will be more like 6 TDs and 12 INTs.

IIRC, on some of Lee's pick 6's, even the interception part wasn't his fault.

8. Trolyce

Trolyce Founding Member

I noticed in a Chattanooga newspaper article that Dooley gave the Vols two days off this week. He said that after 4 games or so into the season, he gives them an extra day off to heal. Sure gives you a short week to prepare when you have to travel. I can see maybe doing that for a home game....don't know.

9. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Damn. I hope we never, ever need a day off after playing UAB. That's a new low.

10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Fixed it for ya ??? :huh: