Tennessee crushes Louisiana Tech 60-35

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jetstorm, Dec 5, 2002.

1. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

Well, my girlfriend from Louisiana Tech attended the Tennessee/La. Tech game last night. Lady Vols won 60-35 and dominated start to finish. IT GOT UGLY! #13 ranked Louisiana Tech shot 20% from the floor while the #4 ranked Lady Vols shot 54%. The crowd of almost 7,000 Techsters had little to cheer about.

I know we get them in the PMAC, but is anybody else not looking forward to playing Tennessee? They look pretty tough. But hey, if we're going to win the SEC and go to a Final Four, there is no way around it. We are going to have to run right over them to do it. This just may not be our year to do so. Anyway, I'll just keep hoping we make it to that game with a solid record and make it a good one.

GEAUX TIGERS AND LADY TIGERS!!

2. VOLuptuous

VOLuptuous Freshman

Yep. Even Tennessee fans were a bit shocked by that outcome! Louisiana Tech looked awesome (especially Cheryl Ford) against Texas Tech, so it was surprising that they came out so timid against Tennessee. But then, Tennessee didn't look great in the second half, either.

As Tennessee (sadly) proved in their own second-half letdown and eventual blowout loss to Duke, even good teams can have an awful day.