Tennessee wins another one...oh wait a minute...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Dec 30, 2010.

1. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

He was blocked into the player. The dumbass announcer (Davie) kept mentioning it but they showed the replay a few times and you could see the player pushed by a UNC player.

The UNC player who pushed the UT player then tried to have a penalty called.

I was a good no call situation.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I had oh how do we say, a $ub$tan$ial interest in the outcome of this game and I was very pleased with the outcome. Had NC at pick em. Was listening on XM when they were at 4th and 20 with a minute left and threw incomplete (the call on the radio) I changed the station figuring I had lost. I get to my destination and turn on the TV in time to see the FG that ties it at 20. The only thing, and I mean the ONLY thing that could have made this better is if it had happened to auburn.

and of course I had a lot more $$$ on it:D

3. KingEmeritus

KingEmeritus ofthePoint

Tennessee embarasses the conference on a regular basis.

4. msully

msully Founding Member

UT won that one .

UT won this game and this game does show the "Important Point After" . That should have won the game , but was missed . Time did run out before the ball was dead. And yes the Vol defender who leaped into the receiver should be on the bench till he gets out of college . do your math , players were not set , for NC , time was out [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJm2g2OpWhg]YouTube - North Carolina Tries To Lose Music City Bowl[/ame]
    Now watch the rest of the bowl games , and follow the little side bets , around to the whistle blowers the men in strips . If they can mess with Auburn's timming watch what happens there. This could be the most embrassing season for The SEC . After all there are a few who do not love us here in The SEC, they understand that next season another SEC team will play for the National Championship, and that team will come out of the West ,

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Well said UT got hosed and no one should take comfort in that (exception if $$$ were at stake). The SEC should stick together against the jealous nannys from the rest of the country. The zebras can and will screw any of us as they did here and have no regret. They are the corruption in college football.

6. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I did have money on it. I had tennessee and their bone headedness cost me money. Yes you could argue the final play but what all the other crap. People forget they got away with a 15 yard late hit that wasn't called. Jackson is someone I am very glad decided to screw us on signing day great player with issues. On and off the field

7. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Glad Jackson was instrumental in screwing it up for the Vols. Couldn't happen to a better guy. What an ass. :LSU231:

8. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Well, hopefully for the SEC's sake we have gotten the ugly out of the way up front. The good news is we can only go up from here. Even in losses, as long as they aren't due to that colossal bone headedness it will still be an improvement.

All I got is WOW, twice in 1 season to have a game taken from you, once your own fault the next time someone used it against you. Ya think UNC didn't do that on purpose? If they didn't it sure ended up being a smart play.

9. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

which is why i couldnt stop laughing when it happened.

btw, the announcers said something about he was gonna have to come back to louisiana to take care of a personal issue, and something about didnt know what that it was being kept "in the family". sounded like legal? what has that thug done now?

guess its true, cant spell thug without ut.

10. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

Its like they did not know who they are getting.