Tennessee's Clausen is an idiot

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Marty, Oct 24, 2002.

1. Marty

Marty Founding Member

These quotes from him were in the Advocate this morning. His teammates must REALLY like him.

Quarterback Casey Clausen has angered Alabama's defensive backs going into Saturday's game.

"I think we can take advantage of their secondary," Clausen said. "If they leave their DBs one-on-one, we'll have the advantage."

Alabama cornerback Charlie Peprah said, "He said that? I think man-to-man is something we do very well. We'll let him do all the talking I guess."

Clausen, who missed an 18-13 loss to Georgia with a broken collarbone, said UT would've won that game "by at least a couple of touchdowns" had he played even with one arm.

"That's not saying much for his teammates," Georgia defensive end David Pollack said. "He's saying he's bigger than the team. I thought James Banks (freshman backup quarterback) presented more of a challenge."

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

He's the same guy sitting in the stands at the LSU-VT game whining about how he couldn't believe they got beat in the SECCG. Sounds like he's all mouth and no action except after the fact.

3. Trentster

Trentster Founding Member

Is his brother any classier? I have not heard any negatives about his attitude, but then again he doesn't have anything to talk about yet.

4. BigJ4LSU

BigJ4LSU Founding Member

it was UT's retarded TE who said that after the Va Tech game. My my how things have changed since that game eh UT? Yea didn Florida kick y'all's ass??

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You're right. Clausen said he'd love to play us again. Probably won't happen but when he gets to the Breaux Bridge exit off I-10 on his way to Shreveport, he can wave hello.

6. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

I don't know. Tennessee and Florida may have to battle it out for the right to go to Shreveport.