Terrell Owens hospitalized

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by islstl, Sep 26, 2006.

1. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

WHO GIVES A F__K?

3. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I just find it sad that his publicist is making the comment that if you are RICH then you dont get depressed.

And eventhough the media tends to create news instead of reporting it, there is ALWAYS some truth to every lie or story. The sad thing is there is only 1 person that knows the truth, and we will find that turth out until it is too late.

Persoanl it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to kill yourself with hydrocod trust me been there done that. I OD on them after a shattered my leg in jump school, what happen? I passed out, woke up sometime the next day and had one hell of a headache. The part that kills you is suffacating durng the deep sleep.

And the allegic reaction story has to be BULL****, because didnt he just break his leg 2 years ago? Most pain pills that doctors prescrib are some form of hydrocod, so I would be willing to put my car on the fact that he has taken them before.

4. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

SabanFan does because he viewed this thread. So that's at least one person.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

LMAO this is freakin awesome. u are in the TO camp and I almost forgot.

too funny.

on your knees babe. bring your own condoms just to be safe.

i normally like your posts but................... I love these.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Wrong! After putting up with that non-story on Sportscenter, for 20 minutes, I saw the thread had reached 4 pages so I went right to the end and posted what I did.

7. clair

clair Rockets

and that makes you a bad... baaaaaaad man :nope:

what a joke...

NLMD is right on, as usual

8. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

No one has explained the police report. Was it fabricated? If so, by whom?

Can you explain it?

9. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Unfortunately the only way to know the real truth is the medical records, to see if they did indeed have to pump his stomach and if 35 pills came up. I assume that since the medical records are private, T.O. would have to sign a waiver to release them to the public, and you know that ain't happening.

Let's face it, he tried to commit suicide and now his publicist is doing her job in protecting his image. It's really very simple.

Damn, he even had his friend Micheal Irvin go on national TV on ESPN and lie for him. And we all know Micheal Irvin's credibility is extremely high (cough, cough).

10. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I gotta disagree with you on this one. I think the signs point to a giant misunderstanding. I think he has been down and depressed. I think he had taken some pills. But I think he took the pills purely as part of his rehab of his hand. He had a bad reaction (red, can you back me up on having a bad reaction to a particular drug? :lol: :lol: ) to those pills hence TO being "out of it." When his publicist saw the empty pill bottle (why is an empty pill bottle an issue? It has to be empty at some point?), she immediately freaked and mistakenly put the empty bottle, TO being out of it, and him being kind of depressed together the wrong way.

His response to the question whether he was trying to hurt himself (when he said "yeah"), that can't be used. He was messed up, out of it, in la-la land. My ex girlfriend told me that after I had surgery and was pumped up on pain killers that I said some bizarre things...Doesn't make them true...