Terrence Toliver undrafted?? Seriously?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by vesperiaLSU, Apr 30, 2011.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Dream on, Gilligan.

2. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Toliver obviously has weaknesses and room for improvement but I'll be pulling for him to make it at the NFL level. One memory that stands out is the pass from JJ that went right through his hands for an INT on the first drive of the W. Virginia game. JJ came out looking sharp in that 1st drive but went into a funk after that INT (partially b/c of play calling).

The memories of Toliver that will trump the negatives include the Tennessee, Florida, and TX A&M games from his Senior season. Without Toliver's clutch performances in those three games, we probably lose all of them. His big catch against Tenn to get us down near the goal line before the chaos ensued. His big TD catch against Florida to cap off the thrilling win in the Swamp (great route and footwork, clean catch - even a minor juggle would have made pass incomplete). Finally, the A&M game showed he could get deep and have a significant advantage on DB's with his length.

3. tlo1507

tlo1507 Veteran Member

I don't know what you mean by started his career? He and Marshall have both played 5 years and Marshall has more catches

4. sm5o4

sm5o4 Founding Member

The guy clearly stated "first 2 years". I don't know what's so confusing about that statement. He was right on the money with his comments. In the first 2 years of a career, Bush has the most catches, Colston has the 2nd most catches(in first 2 years).