Terrorist in Paris

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tigerchick46, Jan 7, 2015.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Well he didn't march so he is not a Saint.

2. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

X 3!

3. tigerchick46

Classic......and a legitimate question

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

He's a Shaytan. He's ordered the deaths of hundreds of muslims.

B was joking actually . . . as usual.

The legitimate answer is that he not a muslim at all.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  5. tigerchick46

Of course he was Lestat, I just don't have your abilities to mind read and speak for others.......rock on.

Couldn't possibly be a legitimate question.....fathered by a Muslim/Atheist, Muslim step father, hasn't been affiliated with a church since Jeremiah Wright's, middle name Hussein ........my bad, totally stepping over the line to say there could possibly be any questioning the religious affiliation of your president.

watson1880 likes this.
  6. red55

Well, it's the ignoring of all evidence to the contrary, that makes it amusing. He never really knew his father and was raised by white people in a Christian country. He has never been associated with muslims, but with Unitarians and Baptists. Thousands of right-wing fanatics have been working diligently to attempt to prove this absurd accusation and have not a shred of evidence to support it. If you think it is a legitimate question, then post some legitimate evidence to support it.

His middle name? Are you kidding? My middle name is Isaac, does that make me a Jew? It's a Hebrew name. And it don't mean shit.

Now you will say that he's not an American citizen. Move on, that crap has all been shot down.

7. tigerchick46

Lets add his refusal to acknowledge these Lunatics are all Muslims by his use of the term "radical extremist" all purely coincidence I'm sure.......and lets add the Japanese to our lists of ally's, (after a couple big ass bombs got their asses in line back in 45'). However, all you have to do is not be a Muslim to be on the right side of this thing.......slowly the world will realize we are at war with Islam, I'm just ahead of the game. Keep your head in the sand.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/20/middleeast/isis-japan-hostages/

shane0911 likes this.
  8. red55

I know you don;t know it, but you are being a bit gullible and naive. Wisdom comes with time. You'll get there. The world gets smarter as you get older. :D

9. tigerchick46

And I have no doubt you actually believe all your sanctimonious bullshit, but that's all it is. You should go ahead and tell people you were born on the internet.

10. red55

You'd be surprised. You should look up sanctimonious, too. It doesn't cover the logical points I've been making.