TE's Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by medtiger, Jan 13, 2005.

1. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Yes.

2. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Brett, I sincerely hope you don't close down Tigerforums. However, medtiger's points are valid.

4. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

An idle one, hopefully!?!?! :thumb::shock:

5. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

I saw a post from TE, and later it was gone, and the mod who deleted it did a GREAT JOB.

The post was only about Tiger sports in the most ancillary way.

The post was about damaging the reputation of a sports participant, for no good reason. There was no substantiated source provided, no public arrest record, such as was provided in another incident, and that one was still around last time I looked.

I don't think that's what we want Tiger Forums to be about, slamming our atheletes needlessly on a public forum, without any demostrable proof.

I like TE's posts and I have said so publicly in those threads. He is one of my most respected posters on the board. I agree with the mods in deleting that one post. Good job, mods.

6. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

I love you? :grin:

7. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Yes. Sometimes it's hard to to express subtle emotions with the written word. Things come across either black or white.

My comment was out of frustration from all of the complaining when virtually no one took the time to contact us directly.

I've always listened to member's comments and complaints. Moderators are like the refs on the field. Everyone thinks they're out to get them if they happen to get one call made against them. This forum cannot continue to stay open without the work of the volunteer moderators. I will not have the moderators being publicly bashed. It undermines their authority as moderators and makes it difficult for me to find people that will help us out with the forum.

These issues have been discussed with the moderators but any complaints with the forum are to be handled privately and not in the forum.

8. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

Thank you for answering my question of why. I very much enjoy reading a lot of the posts here even though I don't post much.

9. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

The guys that trash the admins on this board should be given a one week trial to tigerroar.com(lair)..... trust me....you will never say another bad word about the way this forum operates.

Some of you have no clue....... This board is run better than any other LSU fan site on the net. The owner and admins do a great job.

Thanks!

10. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

I have never been to TigerRoar...what is it?