Texas A&M vs LSU Official Game Thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by kcal, Nov 25, 2023.

1. CocodrieTiger

CocodrieTiger Freshman

That still doesn’t give any slack to House!

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I have never blamed all this in the first place on House so he didn't need slack from me. I know enough about football to know that it's NEVR one thing like you think. Give House the players Bama, Georgia and A&M has and then I will judge House. I have a ton of faith in BK and if he fires him then I will put more blame on House.

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Nope. I've heard too many coaches say halftime adjustments are overrated, if not non-existent. Secondly, if it were halftime adjustments that were the difference, explain why A&M went through us like shit through a goose on the first drive of the 3Q, and then held the ball for 13 plays on the second? Penn, I think, made a good stop on third down and then it was pure luck that their kicker missed a chip shot. Great athletic play by Penn on the int, and I'll applaud House for the defensive call that put him in that position, and then we finally did what I was saying all day on their last two possessions, put some heat - including Perkins - on the QB. Bottom line is, I can't credit House for calling one good quarter after 3 shitty ones. And we'll just have to agree to disagree on the premise that putting our best player out of position somehow was good for the defense. We have a season's worth of evidence to prove that just isn't correct thinking.

Hou-duco and furduknfish like this.
  4. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

But we just need 4/5 stars like the other 102 teams ahead of us.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Whoa we are polar opposites on this one. House made adjustments at halftime against Ga St and shut them out for instance. Don't know where you got your info on halftime adjustments but they are wrong. Once again A$M scores 24 first half 6 the second half. I rest my case.

Seems everyone here was also wrong on Ensminger too.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

But we just need 4/5 stars like the other 102 teams ahead of us.

I see the sniper "ignore king" is at it again and totally wrong as usual. He thinks there are 102 teams with an abundance of 4 and 5 stars. He spends more time sniping and trying to be cute but instead makes himself look like a fool with a statement like that. Only a fool would say something like that.

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

same song, 3rd verse….

8. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Ignore is your friend.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I'd like to see how many points Iowa could score against us. That would be the true measure of how awful this defense is.

HalloweenRun and geaux9 like this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Whatever, we won a natty and Ensminger was the OC. Guess I could say the same song, 3rd verse about a few here.