Texas A&M vs. Miami

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerBait3, Sep 20, 2007.

1. DRC

DRC TigerNator

eATMe has nowhere to go after fran. They have become a non-factor in the Big 12 and their style is hideous. Fran was successful at bama because they had better players. eATMe has a large talent problem and it is unlikely to get better.

I'll never forget the comment that fran made when he took the eATMe job. How ironic it is now:

"This is the first place we've been were we dont have to rebuild" Ummm....sure. :lol:

2. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

ATM needs to bring back Slocum.

3. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

Fran lays more eggs than the Easter bunny. Last night was the beginning of the end. aggy looked slow, tired, and uninspired. Can't understand how they get into the 3rd qtr. before giving the big boy the ball. They wouldn't run the middle, they couldn't beat the Canes around the corners, and their passing game is just pitiful. And down the road, OU, TxTech, Neb, and Texas. Poor aggy.

4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I met a "gray-shirted" Aggie WR at my daughter's birthday party during the summer. I only found out he was a football player because he was talking about it.

I'll tell you this; he didn't look like any college WR I've ever seen. He was barely three inches taller than my 5'5" self, and I highly doubt he's as fast as Trindon Holliday.

5. col reb

col reb Founding Member

I thought that all the football players were in the "corps" as well as any other student. Are they allowed to be just regular students and none of the military bs? Must be. One of their players had those dred-locks hanging out of his helmet.

I picked A&M in the TF picks. Later, I started wishing I hadn't. I knew A&M was ranked #20 and Miami was unranked. Then I saw where Miami was like a 3pt FAVORITE. Hard to understand how the underdog can be the favorite. Seems like someone knew something.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

ROTC is no longer mandatory for males at A&M. It was for many years at A&M and at LSU as well until 1969. LSU and A&M provided more officers during WWII than any other college except for West Point.

7. khounba

khounba Founding Member

Yeah, Vegas. You usually get an unbiased look when there is money involved.

8. LSUgirlinTx

LSUgirlinTx Is it game time yet?

Leave Coach Fran ALONE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svrQIxdaf7k

It gets ho-larious around the 2 minute mark
    Awesome. If this is an actual TAMU fan my respect goes up .002 points. They now get -000000002oz of respect from me.

9. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Well, this is one pick I blew.

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I just looked at the picks, you and I picked opposite on quite a few so I don't mind you if you "Blow" a few more. :wink:

You're in the front of the pack though, so you'll be okay, even if you happen to faulter a little. My big 3-7 week didn't hit yet.......I know it's coming.

Here's the spread sheet if anyone is interested. I was glad TAMMY and Miami played on Thur. and we have what could be a good one tonight too- I'll be pulling for you in that one btw. :grin:

Print them out and you can highlight the numbers of the winners after each game.......makes it kinda fun.