Texas back caught with 5 lbs of pot

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Deceks7, May 14, 2006.

1. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I was wondering that too. His MySpace profile says he's from Temple, TX, so I guess he was just back at home. Their pecan fields are probably like the cane fields in South Louisiana.

I'm pretty sure this is one of the funniest stories I've seen in a long time. Calling the cops about your car when you've got a brick o' weed in your bag? :rofl:

Darwin strikes yet again.

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

This is a pretty funny story, but Claude driving way over the speed limit with a large bag of weed in his shoe on the backseat wasn't too smart in itself.

3. Broke

Broke Founding Member

A brick o' weed? It sounds like he had a whole house built o' weed!!
    Ramonce: See Ricky Williams for future outcome!

4. CParso

CParso Founding Member

These people never cease to amaze me...

Calling the cops for a broken window, after you were involved with a fight & threatened to come back with a gun? Stupid. Meeting the cops at a convenience store with a backpack full of pot in your car? Amazing. Giving them permission to search your car? Just plain impressive.

5. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

Hell, I'm amazed he didn't tell the cops, "Hey, I don't smoke that stuff, I just sell it!"

6. GetBackToWork

GetBackToWork Founding Member

Let me guess, here. Guy gets in fight, and in the process the window of his car is broken. Thinking a half step ahead, guy calls police to file a report so that he can, in turn, file an insurance claim to pay for the damage. Unfortunately, he doesn't realize the police will implicate him in the fight. Oh, and there's a big bag of dope in the car. Reminds me of the fools who send in warranty cards for looted TVs.

Called the cops on myself cause I got high,
    Agreed to a car seach cause I got high,
    And now I'm sitting in jail and I know why,
    I got high, I got high, I got high.

7. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

Maybe the guy had a wicked case of glaucoma.

8. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

You have to sell ASSLOADS of weed to make the kind of money that would be worth doing it in the first place.

9. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

Dude, five pounds is an assload. But still, it's only a bit less than $5,000. depending on how good the stuff is. If it's some killer herb, it could fetch as much as $15,000, but it's unlikely. It's a good bet that it's middle-of-the-pack stuff worth about $5,000. But considering the proximity to Mexico, who knows? He still has to be dealing, because I know serious pot-heads and five pounds is a lot of dope just to stash. Sounds like this "pecan?" party may have been a deal gone bad. I still don't see how these athletes can be so stupid. I don't care what kind of drug problem or addiction I have, if you were going to offer me a spot on a top five football team where I'll eventually have a shot in the NFL, I'm not going to ruin it because of pot, which is overrated anyway. Just give me my Bud and I'll be okay. Hmm, Budweiser, that is... :grin:

10. GetBackToWork

GetBackToWork Founding Member

Given the growing frequency with which players are getting busted for dope, ESPN might hire you as their in-house marijuana expert.