Texas back caught with 5 lbs of pot

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Deceks7, May 14, 2006.

1. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

Ha I'd take that... it would sure as hell beat all of the low-paying interns I'm sure to land... Nah, I digress, it's just unfortunate all of the BS you're exposed to in college...

2. The Gov.

The Gov. Founding Member

If he gets lonely in jail, Ricky williams can go to his cell and they could do yoga together. If the press askes any questions they can just wear there football helmets like williams does so theres nothing to worry about.

3. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

You would think he could afford to get the window fixed himself if he's got thousands of dollars worth of weed in his trunk...but that's just logic.

4. youcandoit1687

youcandoit1687 Founding Member

that sux, they shut down his myspace. i was hoping to see what warm words of encouragement his fellow peers and teammates gave him...

5. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Alot of people were calling him a moron, a few were saying to keep his chin up etc. Nothing too interesting.

6. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

Actually I thought it EXTREMELY interesting... Texas must have the craziest slang/gangster talk out of any place on this earth. Come on now fellas... y'all get back to yer farm, hear?

7. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Now this is some funny sheatt, I don't care who you are!:geauxtige

8. GetBackToWork

GetBackToWork Founding Member

"...and tonight the Cowboys are breathing a sigh of relief. It appears their new top draft pick was carrying only low grade marijuana when arrested last Saturday. My source tells me that fears of an intent to distribute were largely erased with this latest detail. After all, dealers typically don't smoke a mixture containing oregano and dried St. Augustine. Back to you, Chris."