Texas Fans......

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerLifer3, Dec 9, 2002.

1. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

I got a question for you about some of the players you recruited from Evangel in Shreveport.......what is the Status of all the "great" Players you recruited from there.....I know Stevie Lee went there and Philip Geigger who both were High School All Americans and Chase Pittman??? I know some of you are hoping the Evangel to UT pipeline will produce the Last Booty Brother next year.....But to me All of the Hyped up Evangel Players Suck in College Except for 2 ( Brock Berlin Miami and Florida) and Jonathan Wade at Tennessee)

2. Houston Horn

Houston Horn Freshman

None of those guys have "lit it up", but Stevie Lee probably has the most potential. Chase Pittman redshirted this year and Geigger has had his moments, but few and far between. Unfortunately, the one play that stands out about Geigger is his roughing the punter penalty late in the Big 12 Championship game. I'm certainly not blaming the game on him, but that is sure to be a moment he'd like to forget.

Regardless of how any of these guys perform on the field, it will always be Cole Pittman that Longhorns remember the most from Evangel.