TFL Suggestions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, May 24, 2006.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I have been asked by geauxscott to take over the TFL for him this season.

I wanted to post this to see if anyone out there might have suggestions as to how we can make the game better. ( Banning 99 from the contest so he can not 3peat is not a vaild suggestion)

Personally I feel that it runs smoothly and have not heard anyone complain about how it is run, but this is a chance for anyone that might disagree with my thinking.

2. edyel

edyel edyel

I am on this forum every day and while I may not post 3 thousand I read here a lot. For the most part it runs fairly well. There was a time when the flamers almost took control of this board but Brett pretty much took control and either ran them off or made them tone it down. This board is for EVERYONE who loves LSU football first and for ANYONE who loves college football. I think people should be able to post their "OPINION" here without getting flamed. If it is obvious that they are not interested in rational discussion then flame away. Just because a person does not have ten footballs,dozens of green lights or thousands of posts does not make that person ineligable for acceptence on this forum. I see a little bit too much of a "I have more posts than you do" mentality than I want to. More people read and do not post than you may think,not only from other schools around the SEC but from around the country. I honestly believe that many people from outside LSU read and post here is because Brett set a standard a couple years ago and that standard has been enforced. I hope it continues.:thumb:

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

It works fine as it is!!! :hihi:

Hmmm.. Some type of small benefit for interceptions and sacks by defensive players. Often we choose a couple defensive players to complete our teams and those defensive players are the only difference between the teams of a few people. So make it to where a sack or interception is worth like 5 to 10 points. This would mostly help in breaking ties sometimes and just in general make it slightly more than pointless having them on your team.

boy i hope that made sense

4. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

oh and edyel, I think you're on the wrong boat

5. edyel

edyel edyel

I thought the thread was about Tiger Forums. Sorry for the miss-post but I stand by what I said. I'm dismissed.

6. Crip*TEAM KATT

OK....Slowly put down the knife and back away with your hands in the arm. J/K

I am talking about the LSU football league we have on this board once the season starts.

And to your comments its not really how many post you have, its more of how long you have been a memeber and the relationship between posters that has developed over time.

As the season gets closer keep an eye out for the TFL sign up post and join the league. Its a good way for you to get more aquinted with the other posters.

7. Crip*TEAM KATT

Perfect sense, that is a great idea.

8. Berge

Berge Founding Member

I am going to have to try and puts my hands in the arm someday....

9. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

D players only scoring on a TD really made it diificult. Sacks and INTs would give real value to my team when I pick LaRon Landry every game next year.

10. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Rival fans are allowed here?:dis: We need a hit man who knows how to get your IP and knows what to do with it. I nominate Gradin99, he is a: