Thank the lord we have D-Mitch and the Gumps have R-Steele

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by crawfish, Mar 18, 2006.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yep and some aren't.

2. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

Dude for anyone to question Steele on this board with some of the teams we've had is a moron. Steele is an all-SEC player and would fit fine with any team......especially ours. Any team would love to have a guy like Steele who can create, shoot, dish and shoot like 90% from the line. Mitchell made a shot, a money shot.....he made two against West Virginia, he missed one to win against UCONN.

But to use that made shot as a way to crack on Steele is just stupid. Just watch the lady's game, put down the sauce and keyboard and shut the F up.

3. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

Steele is good player and if he does stay hes gonna be a beast in the league....bit I simply dont see him staying....

4. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

and by the way mitchell did miss a shot to beat uconn so what....would you rather him hit that shot and then miss the one saturday....hes clutch as anyone and i am glad hes a tiger!

5. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Here is a tissue you have some of Steeles giz on your chin BEOTCH! I guess I should take up acting b/c I was just joking. Sometimes I amaze my self. The reason I said that was b/c red elephant has to bring up a Bama player in every GD conversation. If the thread had been about the guy that runs on the field and grabs the tee after the kickoffs I am sure elephant man would say his bama tee retriever is faster and stronger.

6. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Yeah, neither are we.

7. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

Alabama vs LSU
    01-21-06 2:00 pm at PMAC (Baton Rouge, LA)

## Player Name FG-FGA FG-FGA FT-FTA OF DE TOT PF TP A TO BLK S MIN
    22 Steele, Ronald...... g 3-11 1-3 2-2 1 4 5 2 9 3 5 0 1 39

no doubt, steele is the best.

8. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

Basing his ability on 1 game huh? Check out the "great" DMitch's stats against Ole Miss AT HOME...Everyone has off nights.

He is...He's a sophomore and he was a unanimous coaches selection for All-SEC....But what do all the SEC coaches know huh? :dis:

What other guard averaged over 40 minutes per game in conference play?

He set a record for 18 assists and 0 TO's in a single game last year as a freshman. That's impressive even if you're playing a HS team.

He's playing 2 different roles...We have no true PG or SG other than him, he has to play both.

You can say what you want, but for someone to say Steele "isn't very good" or you're "not impressed" or even to say he's not the best PG in the SEC shows your lack of basketball knowledge.

9. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Nope. That just shows their opinion.

10. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

I think the best PG in the SEC is still playing in the NCAAT and i am not talking about the Gators.