Thank You Jordan Jefferson

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Herb, Jan 7, 2011.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

He looked good.

A lot more fun praising him rather than blasting him!!

Geaux Tigers

2. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

How kind of you.

3. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

I'm not looking to argue. He played good last night.

4. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

He's played well down the stretch. Four of his last five starts have been pretty solid.

5. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

If I had any criticism of him, it would be that on a few occasions, I felt like he decided to tuck and run prematurely, but that's really nitpicking. He played an excellent game tonight.

And damn, where has TT been all year? Was he just going against superior CBs in the SEC?

6. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Great game by JJ and the entire O. It was mentioned in another thread how some were surprised his stats weren't better than they were. I was looking at his completion rate and was surprised as well. I guess when so much is going right what little negatives there are don't seem to matter. Great game I hope we see this next season. If not JJ then ZM will have beat him out and will perform like a champion.

7. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

3 TDs will have that effect. :wave:

8. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

What is some of yall"s opinions on JJ's progression over the 2nd half of the season? As in, will he continue to improve and pick up next year where he left off in the bowl game, or will he regress like he did from the Chick-Fil-A bowl to the next season(2009)? If he could learn to go through his progressions, manipulate DBs and LBs with his eyes, pump fakes, etcc, and make better decisions, we could be headed for the Superdome this time next year. That is a lot to do and much easier said than done, but it is definitely doable for him. He's shown his upside and its pretty dang high! 11-2 in the SECw with only 2 single score losses on the road to BCS teams shows me his and the team's potential. As a team, we've went from 8-5 to 9-4 to 11-2. Can JJ lead LSU to another title? What say you?

9. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Jj has been an up and down ride. I was down on him bad after the int. He came back to LEAD lsu to victory. Great job jj and now I shall eat crow.

10. Pintoracer

Pintoracer Somewhere in The Matrix

I know I wanted JJ gone a few times this season! But, I have to give him credit. He did improve. And, played a great game last night.