Thank You Jordan Jefferson

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Herb, Jan 7, 2011.

1. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

JJ, I'm so proud of you & the entire Tiger team! But, especially YOU! Not many quarterbacks could or would have continued to give it their best each & every week after all the bashing & trash talking about the LSU quarterback position! But, you hung in there & gave the performance of your life tonight....just what we always expect of a TRUE TIGER! What a game! I am so very proud to be a Tiger fan & so very proud of you, the entire Tiger team & also a big Congrats to Coach Miles! You belong here, not at another University...you are one of us, a Tiger!

2. PSU2LSU

PSU2LSU Veteran Member

Imagine how the Aggie fans felt when we were 3rd and 18 and Jefferson scrambles for 19 yards.. That's the beauty of a dual threat QB. I think Les Miles puts JJ in the perfect situation to succeed. If he works this offseason on setting his feet mechanics etc in order to improve accuracy, The Tigers should compete for a SEC hampionship next year.

3. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

He too, like CLM, is showing some class. He gave a great response to the post-game field interview; succinctly summarized his year and his contribution.

Hats off for stepping up for a great game!

4. Tom Callender

Tom Callender Founding Member

Great Game JJ, you and all the Tigers! Now I'm Looking forward to next year, Bring on the Ducks.

5. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

That's your opinion. It's however neither the place nor time to discuss JJ's playing ability. He played good last night, and for now, that's good enough. We came off a big bowl win, I'm not going to waste time arguing over the past. My concern is the future.

6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I was very proud of JJ last night. I would like to also add that he played like a champion against Alabama and Ole Miss this year, too. He has it in him, guys.

7. Rex C.

Rex C. member

Huh?

Something tells me that if we'd lost last night you would agree that this is EXACTLY the time to discuss JJ's playing ability.

The obvious truth is that he's definately come around during the second half of the season...despite personal attacks and the chorus of second-guessing complainers who continually questioned CLM's investment in him. From this morning's persepective it appears that the wrist-slitters had it wrong.

I for one see JJ as the unquestionable starter against Oregon (if CLM sticks around.) This Mettznwhataburger kid will not be waltzing into the starting position.

8. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

No, it's fact. Look at his game log. He put together a solid game in 4 of the last 5 starts. The only one that wasn't acceptable was the UL Monroe game, and yeah, we didn't really need one.

In his past 5 starts:

53 completions on 86 attempts (61%)
    788 yards
    5 TDs
    2 INTs

Not stellar, but definitely solid.

9. PSU2LSU

PSU2LSU Veteran Member

A senior QB with that power running game and great defense. Should be a great year next year. LSU fans should be thinking NC and not settle for anything less..