THANKS, BHELM!

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Cajun Sensation, Feb 3, 2010.

1. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I was just messin' witcha :hihi:. Great job this year even if the Tigers would have tanked...Thank you very much.

2. scaill1

scaill1 Founding Member

I would like to thank you also! You always have good insight and I always look forward to your recruiting post! Thanks:geaux:

3. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Kudos (whatever those are) as usual Bhelm :thumb: The Jedi Knight of recruiting !

As the HC Miles takes it on the chin for just about everything that goes bad at LSU including things that he is not personally responsible for or in control of. That being the case, I'll give him his props for putting together a very, very strong recruiting class with some significant late surprises. Have a feeling there may be a recruit or two who will be sorry in next couple of years they didn't commit to LSU. Hats off to those who did!

4. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

I don't follow recruiting that closely but checked in from time to time today when I had a chance. That was quite an effort and well appreciated Bhelm.

5. UPTTiger

UPTTiger Founding Member

You remember Brother Barry Landry then. He was the Disciplinarian at Brother Martin for my first 4 years. Thank God for term limits. Unfortunetly, you got him for atleast 3 years!

6. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Yes, very well. I was actually glad to have him because the previous disciplinarian and I weren't on the same page.:hihi: For some reason me and Brother Barry clicked. Actually now that I think about it he did not have that position when I was there. He was in transition and started his disciplinarian duties either my senior year or the year after I graduated.

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

well, i was gonna ask for his autograph, but i wasnt thinking of going that far to get it!:eek:

but add me to the list of those saying thank you!

8. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Yeah, I guess he realized he would have to spend more on talent than he did at CHS. :yelwink2:

1 person likes this.
  9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

My sincere thanks. This forum and YOU in particular have turned me on to an aspect of Tiger football here before unexamined by me. I am not hooked. Truly awesome job on all the reports/

hwr

10. roynav

roynav free your mind

Thanks. Your efforts make it easy to keep up from afar.