Thanks TEAM KATT

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Oct 7, 2007.

1. CDUB_TEAMKATT

CDUB_TEAMKATT Founding Member

Wee...man I completely forgot about the video! Are we going to make that a weekly thing...like when we used to drink some "Steveweisers"...which by the way we need to start that tradition again IMO.

Thanks to all who came out yesterday...great times were had by all...through the suggestion of Crip and Wee I decided to check this board out...by meeting a few of you yesterday...I figured this couldn't be that bad :hihi:

Sorry I didn't have a chance to meet all of you...my partner and I were too busy whipping that a$$ in HoleyBoard. All about the $$$$$$$$$$$.

2. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

Who won the tourny CDUB?

3. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I could have went the whole day without seeing this??:bncry:

Guys and Gals all I can say is WOW!

I apoligize to those that I only got to exchange handshakes and few words, making sure everything is working and flowing smoothly. In hindsight I think we picked the wrong day to "GIVE BIG WEE OFF"

And just because I wasnt in every conversations there was MANY times I would look over at the group and could not help but smile!!!

I think I can speak for BIG Wee, Cdub, Pod,and myself when I say NO THANKS is needed! This is just who we are, and while this game is the only one most of all have seen, you can ask Nutra which has now "slept on the coach" for 3 games this is our thing for EVERY game, no matter how great or poor the team we are playing!

Also myself and PODKATT got to meet EEEELSSSUUU (sorry if I spelled that wrong) Friday night when I chose to sleep out there and donate a 3rd of my blood to the Louisiana Bug Family! It was great getting to talk with you and your friends when it was able to just chill and talk!

I know myself, Wee and Cdub are in agreement that yesterday was by far "The BEST Tailgate on the PARADE GROUNDS" we have EVER HAD!!!

And that is ALL THANKS TO Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Crip is interested in making TEAM KATT the official unofficial TigerForums Tailgait and people who don't have season tickets, like me, can hang out any game.

We talked about how fans from out of State, or any fans who post here, and go to one or two games and don't have the tail gait setups, can call it "Home" so-to-speak. I suggested we make a monetary donation when we visit to help offset some of the costs.

The food was excellent too, alligator, beef, and chicken kabobs.

My pictures didn't come out too clear, I used my wife's digital and I'm not real familiar with the settings. But here's one of the TF members.

5. PodKATT

PodKATT Time to Put Your Pants On

Here is the first pic. many more to come.
    [​IMG]
    I'm not great with names but i think its (left to right):
    Front: Crystal; Big Wee
    Back: PodKATT; OkieTiger; LSUGirlinTX(greenie poking out in the back); lsutiga; Nutria; orlandotiger

6. Crystal_lsu

Crystal_lsu Founding Member

It was great meetin yall! I wish I would have made it sooner! Special thanks to poddkatt for almost giving me his pants :hahhaa. I'll try to post the pic of me and batgirl tackling the blimp.I'll def be checkin yall out again. My gator lovin friend also had a great time. Thanks you guys yall rock....and I just have to do this one more time....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

7. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Speaking of Team KATT this is how we do things.

[​IMG]

And if anyone found the marble I dropped holding that please get it back to me! Thanks:thumb:

1 person likes this.
  8. CDUB_TEAMKATT

CDUB_TEAMKATT Founding Member

Myself and Starvin Marvin...undefeated...never visited the Loser's Bracket that Crip and Wee were familiar with (for those who have met WEE and CRIP I have to throw in some trash talk, since they do that more times than not).

All in all it was our first Tournament (with money involved)...and I think it went smoothly...but it could be the money talking :wink:

9. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

That sounds like a great idea....the official, unofficial TF Tailgait! Count me in for the Auburn game and making a monetary donation is the least we can do. See you guys in a couple of weeks! Geaux Tigers!

10. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Wish I could be there and this looks like a dangerous group to be around, which is my specialty. :grin:. All of yall need to come up to Ttown for the Bama game.