Thanks TEAM KATT

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I got mine at a wrestling PPV show in Dallas.

I had blown out my MCL playing basketball 4 days before going. Made the trip to meet up with Cdub and some of his friends. I was on crutches and we are walking up this hill to the arena and I am dying. Cdub and his 2 friends walk up and right off the bat, one of them looks at me and says "Look at this Crip"

And since I have always been a bit of a freak when it comes to getting hurt.....Blown MCL TWICE in the same knee once playing basketball the other playing softball, torn back muscle throwing the javalin, dislocated sholder playing soccer, broken ribs getting hit by a pitch in baseball, and shattering my ankle in 16 places jumping out of a C130, the rest is HISTORY!

Those 2 friends of C-dub became our friends after that night and thats how I got my name.

Since Wee,Pod and Cdub post on here I'll let them tell ya.

The Godfather is Patrick Morris the reason plain and simple is because he is the Founding Father of TK!

Not sure who else you meet?

2. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

Being fleet of foot isn't exactly my specialty, but I will give it my best shot because that is what people expect of me and what I expect of myself.

P.S. - I completely forgot about showing off my Michael Jackson moves until you so kindly reminded me with that post. Makes me think of my glory days while in college and hanging out at the Varsity and having a few shots of liquid courage and getting on the dance stage and doing similar things to what you all saw yesterday.

1 person likes this.
  3. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

I did learn an interesting fact yesterday. While reenacting the knife fight in "Bad" it was discovered that Big Wee is immune to plastic knives. Who would have thought! :grin:

4. BigWee_TEAMKATT

Some were adopted after all having met one another, most I would say have been obtained through other avenues.

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

We also learned that Crip is immune to whiskey, was it Jack? That insulated mug can hole a fifth and a two liter bottle of dr. pepper, mountain dew, whateva he puts with it. :)

BigWee is immune to PAIN! The youtube will illustrate that.......if nootch ever posts it.

6. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Ask and ye shall receive!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62PgKApu-6c[/media]

Who knew we were showing the Parade Grounds the winning TD so early in the day?

7. BigWee_TEAMKATT

I think I am going to have to. I have a reputation to uphold. Lots of peer pressure to. 'Tis very sad I still succumb to peer pressure at the age of 30, but what the hell.

8. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Video would be better if Bat would shut the hell up and stop screaming in the background. :dis:

9. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

Wasn't me babe. I was probably over talking to Matt Mauck... :tigerhead

1 person likes this.
  10. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

:hihi:

I guess my invitation got lost in the mail? Funny how that works. :wink: