Thanks Tricky-Nicky,

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Frogleg, Dec 25, 2004.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

for the big fart in the face on Christmas day. You were lucky...WH's lapdog, bought and paid for. Gone off to rot in a coach's grave yard, and after WH sucks all your blood, we'll see your ghost coaching Montana Tech in four years.

(We all know you got on the plane to bark like a dog, in a show of allegiance to WH) --thanks SantaClaus

Froggy :grin:

2. mrbayoublu

mrbayoublu Founding Member

Great Coach. Thanks for the memories. Leaving on Christmas Day, though, is classless. Smacks of show business big time.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

It's FART you stupid moron. That's about the 3rd time you have misspelled it today. You, my idiotic friend, are the one without class.

4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

What are you talking about? You sound like a raving lunatic. You foaming at the mouth dunce!

5. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Wow we have some bandwagon fans

6. Paul Boz

Paul Boz Founding Member

It sucks to see him go, but we'll get someone great in there and do a lot with our great team. Skip will have someone in there asap.

7. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

I'm just going to copy and paste my reply to each of these "jaded fan" threads...

Geez how fast you guys turn. I don't believe he really knew his decision until late yesterday. I have to feel like he had a lot to think over and wanted to be absolutly sure before he made his final choice. He would have announced it sooner than he did if he had known that was what he was going to do. I have no ill will for the way it was handled. In fact, it says a lot that he put so much thought into this and he was torn between here and one of the best jobs in the NFL.

8. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Well, can't say that I'm against what they're saying about Saban right now. Dumping us on Christmas Day is the sh*ttiest thing he could have done.

You know what they say, it's NOT what you say, it's the manner in which you say it. Keeping us haning on, and waiting till one of the most joyous days of the year to tell us that, all-of-a-sudden, those "immature kids" (NFL players) you degraded last season, are the same ones you're going to join. THanks for the state of the program, Saban, but you showed your true colors today--definately tarnished, not what you did for LSU, but who you are as a person.

9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Ditto that!

10. Geekboy

Geekboy Founding Member

Totally agree! No question he put us on the map and won us an NC but the way he handled this situation could not suck enough.

AT LEAST wait until tomorrow. Reminds me of Dietzel.

I feel sorry for his family.