Thanks!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by NORTHTEXHORN, Dec 9, 2002.

1. NORTHTEXHORN

NORTHTEXHORN Founding Member

Thanks for allowing me to come here and not just totally ripping me apart! I enjoy football conversations as well as talking to fans of the opposing team. You all have been civil thus far and for that I do thank you! Good luck! NTH

2. Dugzy33

Dugzy33 Freshman

Hey NTH

I just joined too, figured it would be fun to mix it up with the "other" Cotton Bowl Bound team!
    How's it going so far?

Hope we don't see any last second heroics out of LSU like in the kentucky game!

3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

We are glad you are here. Always looking for rival fans to come here. We even like the Auburn fans who come around...

Yes its true, we even like the Auburn fans !!!!

No matter what you hear from other people, you will find LSU fans great people who are very passionate about LSU football. Sure we have a few who can go a little overboard. In the end we are your atypical southern football fans who love their university...

4. Well......maybe not Auburn fans

: )

Welcome Horns!

5. NORTHTEXHORN

NORTHTEXHORN Founding Member

Dugzy, you da man! Here to cover my back dude! You know me! So far it has been first class! No complaints! I am just waiting for an invitaion for first class gumbo! Always heard how hospitable things are here in LA.! Gumbo with lots of okra and seafood! Oops better get back to football, I am not on the BS board! NTH

6. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

I woudn't say that TT....

you might like some awbarn fans.......but you are not probably speaking for the majority of us.....and definetely not me.....the only one of them I can kinda respect is Chuck, and even that is very limited.....as far as I am concerned, I can be fishing in my bass boat on I-10, and a bus load of Awbarn fans on the charter bus came crashing off the side of the bridge of Lake Pontchartrain and I would keep on fishing and wait about 10 minutes before I pulled out my phone before I called 911.

7. chuck

chuck Founding Member

now . .

that's not very nice at all . . .

8. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Chuck we said we like you brother !!!!

So how do you think you guys will do against Penn State.

9. WizardofhOgZ

WizardofhOgZ Freshman

Just beware if you stroll over the Horns' boards . . .

While there are undoubtedly some "good natured" fans that utilize the various Texas boards, it is controlled by an omni-present faction of loudmouths that are ONLY interested in running down ANYONE that is not a Longhorn. It doesn't matter if you "come in peace" and/or if you ask legitimate, courteous, non-flaming questions. Within a response or 2, you will be trashed and insulted.

I have tried on several occassions to carry on a civil discussion with them, and it never, ever works. Just remember . . . you were warned!

10. Houston Horn

Houston Horn Freshman

I just joined to and I look forward to our opponent's insights over the next few weeks. (though I'm sure I'll lurk around afterwards) If you want to visit a Horn board where the people are a little more civil, go to www.longhornfanzone.com.