Thanks!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by NORTHTEXHORN, Dec 9, 2002.

1. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Re: I woudn't say that TT....

Actually, you should just motor away from there... the stink of all of those AU fans would surely scare the fish away. (notice, no little smilies).

2. NORTHTEXHORN

NORTHTEXHORN Founding Member

Wizard, thanks for that warning dude! In the grand scheme of life, your piss-ant threat means Nada! I have already discovered that there are many great fans here willing to carry on worthwhile conversations so ignoring trash talk likes yours will be no problem! I am very good at considering sources and moving on! NTH[​IMG]

3. miketiger

miketiger Founding Member

NORTHTEXHORN. What a hypocrit you are. Flaming on the texas boards about how lowlife we are and then brown nosing over here. What's the deal?

4. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

NTH, it does look like you are tring to stir up crap over on the Texas boards by transferring a few post from here. Then talking about how nice it is. From what I read on H I you don't think much of us here.

5. NORTHTEXHORN

NORTHTEXHORN Founding Member

Oh really! I did paste a few qoutes when I first came here and saw all the talk of arrogance and feeling sorry for the Aggies! Kind of pissed me off! Outside of that I dont see that I have tried to raise any trouble but hey if thats what you think then so be it! I dont think its any differant than so many of these posters running back here after visiting several Horn boards talking this trash about arrogance and feeling sorry for the Aggies and how we think our sh** dont stink and blah blah blah! Find where I have posted anything like that on the HI board! Like I said, all I pasted was a few qoutes! If that angers you then dont get mad at me, get mad at those who said it! I am here to talk football and share ideas and just have some fun! We play you guys and I felt it would be fun to participate in some conversation over here! I was sincere in saying I appreciate the welcome thus far! If you think I am trying to start trouble, ban me, if not then lets enjoy the game and continue to share posts! NTH

6. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Cant we all just get along ???
    ;)

7. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

we don't really ban anyone....

if we don't ban the Awbarn fans, we aren't going to ban a few horn fans, well maybe if they start attacking our state, players, or coach for no reason, other than that everyone is welcome, even though we might not get along with them all the time.

8. miketiger

miketiger Founding Member

O.K. NTH. DON'T GET YOUR PANTIES IN A WAD JUST BECAUSE YOUR COVER HAS BEEN BLOWN. JUST GROW UP AND HAVE SOME DECENT CONVERSATION BETWEEN RIVAL FANS AND ENJOY THE RENEWED RIVALRY AFTER 40 YEARS. SAW JERRY STOVALL ON T.V. LAST NIGHT SAYING THAT THEIR TEAM'S MOTIVATION WAS THE SLIGHTING THEY FELT FROM THE HORNS FANS ABOUT THE QUALITY OF FOOTBALL BEING PLAYED IN TH SEC WAY BACK THEN. DOESN'T SEEM LIKE MUCH HAS CHANGED IN 40 YEARS. HOPEFULLY THIS TEAM WILL FIND THE SAME MOTIVATION. BY THE WAY ,L.S.U. BEAT THAT UNDEFEATED TEXAS TEAM 13 TO 0. GO TIGERS!!!

9. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

All caps makes my eyes hurt.

10. Doc_Horn

Doc_Horn Freshman

nth is a nice guy, a littlle passionate, but a good guy!

he doesn't usually talk smack

trust me when i say that most horn fans are respectful and fun to be around

i apologize if anyone has come over flaming over here

lets just have some fun and look forward to a good game

Hookem:cool: