That game was GARBAGE!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ScottyB28, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

I'm sorry, I've been reading this BS all week now and have to chime in. For one, it is a team sport, the games are won and lost by the nine on the field..yet some of you IDIOTS keep singling out 18yr old kids that ' should never see the playing field again'. :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: I'm sorry but how long have you been a coach? a player? Hell, batboy for that matter? If you say you played past little league on ya daddy's team...I won't believe it. Errors happen in baseball, hitting slumps happen in baseball... to everyone. If you'd ever played on a competitive level you would know that.

2. upsizin

upsizin Founding Member

LOUD NOISES!!!

LSU has never been able to bunt or run bases. Its a catch 22 we loved them for being 265 pounds of muscle and playing "gorilla ball" and now we want them to weigh 160 pounds and get the bat around for base hits and bunts and run the bases? next you're going to want them to make consistent defensive plays.

The fact of the matter is this. the team will be okay. they'll make it to the college world series, but under smoke, I seriously doubt they'll make a run in the series. It seems he lacks the intensity needed to make this team go. remember during the world series runs of the 90's? know who was the catalyst?

TURTLE THOMAS! I been screaming for him to take over that club since the day I heard it was gonna be skips last year. Every year, lsu would be in a late game in the series and turtle would get in the teams face and give them that pep talk to start the rally.

Im gonna start my own site. Turtle4Skipper.com

someone has to back me up though... you havent seen this team excited to play baseball since skip left. it's like they just go out there and be LSU and expect that to be enought to win.

3. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

HOGWASH

And what makes you think Turtle can mange a team? What evidence would support naming him head coach?

4. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

Ive played competetive ball and I know we have alot better talent to put in there besides Derek Hebert. Face it, the kid is not that good. His swings at the plate are terrible and his nickname is E6.