Thats bad when the punter gets picked b/4 the QB

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Apr 27, 2004.

1. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Mauck might not be as good as we thought. Bring on Russell.

2. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Oh, shut up.

3. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Crawdad, what LSU QB do you like? Put it this way, who is your favorite LSU QB, say, since 1990 or did you like any of them? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

4. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

Matt Mauck is using the NFL to pay for dental school. He can sit on the sidelines for the next 2 years holding a clipboard making a couple of hundred thousand a year and then retire and go to dental school with the maoney in the bank. Smart fellow. Then he will entertain his patients with NC stories.

5. Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger Founding Member

He was good enough to lead LSU to it's first National Title since 58....... :champs:

6. olVENICEdog

Of all the great Tiger QB's since the 90's I would say I liked RO Davey the best but now I like Russell the best. Matt was great he took us all the way w/a little help from the D. I would have liked to see him and MC try to repete. I still don't see why he left? If he would have won another NC don't you think he would have went higher in the 2005 draft then LSU's punter? My love for him went down a few steps b/c I think he had it in him to win it again. Saban did him a favor by getting his butt over to LSU and he was great but I think he should have did 1 more year. Can you not attend Dental School on a scholarship and play ball at the same time and are dentist really doctors? Makes ya think.

7. LSUSPORTSFREAK

LSUSPORTSFREAK Founding Member

Amazing. Russell had a great high school career, no doubt. He has not, however, taken a snap in a college game. How can he be your favorite Tiger quarterback when he's never played a down? :dis:

8. olVENICEdog

I don't like the other two, 4pics against AU in the first half will send you to the chump list. Randell did good against Ark. but what happened in the cotton bowl?

9. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Uh, yes, they are.

Why yes, you could. However, it makes things a tad difficult when Dental
    School is in New Orleans, and the practice field is 80 miles northwest in
    Baton Rouge. See the dilemma?

10. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

Why do you enjoy ragging on Mauck? Do you not understand that we wouldn't be National Champs without him?

Mauck is older and decided it's time to move on with his life. He understands there is more to life than LSU football ... a concept you obviously don't grasp. I'm sure Mauck understands that his chances of a great and long NFL career is a longshot. He'll give it his best shot, and if it doesn't work out, he'll go to dental school in New Orleans.

You should be thanking him, not dogging him...