Thats bad when the punter gets picked b/4 the QB

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Apr 27, 2004.

1. SeN-SaTioN

SeN-SaTioN Founding Member

Give credit to Donnie...he's a damn good punter. You're straight wrong for putting Mauck down like that. He is a guy with great character and committment, and you should be ashamed of yourself.....young one.

2. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

lilcrawdad...I have been just assuming you are computer illiterate. But with threads like these, it makes me wonder how old you really are. Have you noticed that no one says things like that about our playesr like you did about Mauck? There is a reason for that. You're more than welcome to post here and I don't really care how old you are...but your behavior is just plain puzzling....

3. Ken Ross

Ken Ross Founding Member

Crawdude, I think dental school and D1 football at the same time might be damn near impossible.

4. Ken Ross

Ken Ross Founding Member

high school might be a reach.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Billy Cannon went to dental school in the off seasons while he was playing pro football.

Maybe Mauck should play hockey. He could make a fortune fixing his teamates broken teeth. :D

6. Ken Ross

Ken Ross Founding Member

Yes, but that was how many years ago. I don't have first hand experience but I bet playing big time D1 ball now is probably more time consuming than pro was then, and Dental school might be more demanding now too.

7. tigrman

tigrman Founding Member

Come back for his senior year to try to repeat as national champions, which is very hard to do. Running a risk of an injury, possibly a severe one, or going on to the NFL while he is a national championship QB and making some good change while doing it. Probably be sitting on the sideline balancing his checkbook. He made a good decision.

8. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

This may be one of the worse statements I've seen in a thread starter, blasting Mauck due to Jones being drafted ahead of him. How many other QB's were drafted behind Donnie or weren't drafted at all? How many QB's were drafted behind Ray Guy? Stupid statement.

9. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Sorry guys I just call it like I sees it. For a NC QB I thought it was fun to point out that our punter was picked ahead of our superstar QB. And if it's so stupid you sure ran to it, to state your friggen post rubber neck.

10. ramah

ramah Founding Member

LMAO, get down Lil crawdad.

I admire your sand.