Thats bad when the punter gets picked b/4 the QB

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Apr 27, 2004.

1. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

I like to keep people on their toes. Whats a computer? I am 71 years of age. Thanks for leting me post. Playesr do you mean players. Please don't make me bust out w/Texas,cowboy jokes. This is a nice board and IM sure that (u know who) wouldnt like that kind of talk here. So to keep yall happy trip out on WebHead for a while.

2. arizona tiger

arizona tiger Founding Member

CRAWDAD

Whatever your age happens to be, you spell worse than most 5th grade public school kids and your posts are mostly idiotic. That California grass you must use has to be potent. :champs:

3. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Crawdad...I've said it twice...I don't care how old you you are....I think you are fine and I have no problem with you...but your english and odd behavior really is puzzling....One minute, you type fine and seem normal. Then the next minute, you are typing like you have never seen a computer before...You bring it on yourself...

4. olVENICEdog

AZ you are so EZ to pick on, I don’t know why I bother. IT says that you have been a Tiger fan since 1983. Who did you root for b/4 that? For all I know, you use to be a women and had your sex change in 1983 and decided to start following sports to fit in. Go take a swim and cool off. I think you have been stuck in the desert for to long. Or maybe you test out your adult beverages way to often and you are consistently drunk. I was looking at some of your post and you my friend are one of the most boring people on this forum. You kiss more @$$ then anyone I have ever seen on TF. I wonder sometimes if you have opinions of your own. Maybe it’s just easier for you to agree w/everyone then to show a real opinion. I look forward to some more of your (state the obvious) replies. Lets see you shock the world by saying something totally different then everyone else. We need @$$ kickers not @$$ kissers. Stay in that position, I want to boot a 40 yarder!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. arizona tiger

arizona tiger Founding Member

Don't know where you got the 1983 from, but that wasn't me. My info says "almost forever". The actual time is before Jimmy Taylor & Billy Cannon. Ask a real Tiger fan when that was and who they are.

I probably am boring to you. Maybe I need to misspell about half the words in my posts like you and type like I'm on LSD like you to not be boring.

I don't seem to be the only one on the board who's noticed your bizarre posts do I? :dis: :dis: :dis:

6. snorton938

snorton938 Founding Member

the reason the punter got picked first is because he is a good punter with the problem of outkicking his coverage on occassion (pro scouting reports). the qb is a work in progress and is worth a look in this round even if he is a total bust. now, since mr. jones (aka...baltimore colt fame)....who would you pick as a nfl caliber qb from lsu? (rohan gets hurt an awful lot....hodson had his chance with the patriots and started out 0-6....i'm searching here).....

7. olVENICEdog

The only LSD that you know about is that you Love Sucking D. Never mind you are a LSU fan and you are OK in my book. I just wish that you would lighten up a bit and not take everything so personal. If all you got on me is that I miss spell words every now and then, well thanks for calling it to my attention (10 times) I will try to work on it. Thanks.

PS I think someone has been messing w/your bio.