THE #1 HYPE

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by luvmesumlsu, Oct 14, 2007.

1. luvmesumlsu

luvmesumlsu Founding Member

is over, now it's time to start playing LSU football again. LSU has been relying on it's talent to carry them and defeat opponents(exception being Va. Tech)-----Well that almost caught up with us against Florida and it certainly did last night against Kentucky. We are too good a team to let Auburn come into Tiger Stadium and beat us next Saturday, but beat us Auburn will if we continue to play "lax" football. It's gets really old not knowing which LSU team will show up for the game.

2 people like this.
  2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

So......what must we "Rely" on now??

1 person likes this.
  3. murph

murph Founding Member

:tigerhead you know what I went to the KU game my very first game. I bled purple and gold for twenty five years now and I hate to say it but we deserve this loss. you know ku did not play that good we just played that bad.I just hope it woke up an content LSU team.That is all I have to say about that now lets get our sh@t together and look towards a better game with auburn. GEAUX TIGERS:tigerhead

1 person likes this.
  4. luvmesumlsu

luvmesumlsu Founding Member

getting back to hard-nosed---smash mouth---high intensity----LSU football-----remember Va. Tech------something like that would be just wonderful!!!