The 24 hour rule has long expired

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SoLa in NoIll, Nov 20, 2002.

1. SoLa in NoIll

SoLa in NoIll Founding Member

Fellow posters, it is now Wednesday morning and the most popular topics on this board still involve the Franchione-Saban issue. In addition, The Advocate this morning devoted another Scott Rabalais article to this mess. Now, I realize that the papers want to focus on this story because it is supposedly intriguing, but we as fans MUST move on. We have a HUGE game in three days against Ole Miss, one which will decide if we make it back to Atlanta this year. There has been little discussion on this board about Ole Miss, Eli, Archie, Cutcliffe, OM's winning streak in Tiger Stadium, etc. To quote Michael Corleone when Kay questioned him about his business, "ENOUGH!!!" The respective points have been made ad nauseum and will be revisited in the week prior to the 2003 LSU-Alabama game. Put the Bama game to bed once and for all and get with the task at hand -- Ole Miss.

2. burlesontiger

burlesontiger Founding Member

Franwho? Sorry SoLa, don't know what you're talking about. All I can see is some dude named Manning and a perverted Confederate flag in the shape of an "M". ;)

3. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Screw Francis, Go to hell ole miss!

4. glenlivet12

glenlivet12 Founding Member

Ole Miss is about as one dimensional as it comes. If they can't pass on you, they don't have a running game to fall back on. Eli is not Peyton yet - he definitely does not have the smarts Peyton had yet, and can be fooled or forced into bad throws. Their D is very similar to the one UT runs, but not as talented. You guys should be good and mad for this one, so I expect Ole Miss will pay the price for showing up on the schedule at the wrong time.