The 3 freshman came up big!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by train, Mar 24, 2006.

1. train

train Founding Member

They had people saying Tyrus, they had people saying Tasmin, they had people saying D-Mitch should be guarding JJ. NO NO NO!!! TEMPLE TEMPLE TEMPLE, and he is the talk of the town out here. People at home should see the paper here in ATL. I am not going to say anymore it is obvious what he did, he was the perfect person for the job. Thomas seems like every time he gets on the big stage he plays great, he played great again last night and they were just were not ready for it. Tasmin, nothing spectacular, but also played a vital part in their win (remember he didnt come out either) and he had 10 boards. When Glen and Tyrus was out b/c of foul trouble Taz did all the little things (timely).

People dont know how good these Tigers are until they get on the court with them, you can watch all the film you want but until you play them you have no idea
    Our 3 freshman played their ass off tonight great job:geauxtige

(Redick probably was scared to take a shower after the game last night b/c he had a fear Temple would fall from his jock strap):hihi: :rofl:

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Rolle had two huge blocks and a timely slam. He also defended really well in general and caused problems with his length.

3. train

train Founding Member

I agree with you 100%. I guess I should say our 4 freshman played big. Darnell also played a huge part in the first half. :geauxtige