The assault on women in this country...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Aug 23, 2012.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

As I suspected, we are closer in opinion than it appeared at first blush.

Low hanging fruit is the easy target and for me that means a full on assault regarding welfare of any kind for illegal immigrants. Fraud is so easily perpetrated and is on such a wide scale that I believe the government has literally thrown it's hands up i.e. pursuing amnesty instead of prosecution and deportation. Of course any effort that makes progress is immediately labeled as racist and unfair. Boo effing hoo.

We need to stem the tide of outsourcing in both critical and production fields. Speaking to Pakistan to resolve issues with a PC is stupid. Chinese products suck in terms of quality and safety. University education is becoming increasingly unaffordable for many so why don't we put more investment into occupational education? Everyone can't and shouldn't be a doctor or CEO. If we could provide basic improvement in communication and service skills, outsourcing wouldn't be killing our workforce. I mention that sector because it is specific to women. Almost my entire professional career is based in the CRM/service sector and my thesis was focused on gender ability as it relates to service delivery. Women do THAT job better than men.

I do agree with finding a balance. I can't support the total platform of either major party and the stalemates are hurting everyone. I guess the biggest difficulty is tackling the psychological and social aspects of change and dependence. I have no plan.

2. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

Nope, it's waiting for ideologs to die.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

AMEN to that....

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

Do you think corporations should be able to sue men for negotiating salaries that that are unfairly high when they are only working at the same rate as women who are paid less? Why is it fair to the corporation that men are taking so much more than they are worth?

5. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

*yawns*

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

That's not an answer.

If men are taking more money from corporations for the same work as women, why is that fair? Why do men have the right to work for more than they are worth? Would it be fair, for example, for a man to charge more for plumbing services because he is a man? Shouldn't I sue him if he charges me more for labor and takes advantage of me?

7. martin

martin Banned Forever

Lets imagine I am hiring. Two people are equally qualified, one of each gender. The woman will work for less. I will hire her. Perhaps she will work for less because her husband makes more because he has no plans to interrupt his career to raise kids, or maybe he plays in the nba and she plays in the wnba. Doesn't matter. With the Ledbetter rule in place, the woman loses the right to determine her own salary. She must work for the same amount as the man, which directly limits her ability to negotiate.

So congrats, you just fucked her over. Long as you intentions were good. Wrong. It is evil to manipulate people. It's the only thing on earth that really is wrong.

Or imagine two people, both trying to get a job. One has a huge student loan debt. Needs the job experience but cannot work for less than 100k or will go bankrupt from loan payments. The other has no debt and wants this prestigious position, offers to take it at a lower salary. Sound good unti your goddamn jackbooted stormtropp ere come in and tell two parties what the motherfuck they allowed to pay each other, tears up the contract that both want, and shits on their face, tells them to eat shit fuck themselves because dumb fucking idiots are protecting women from their own stupid slut choices because dumb bitches are stupid and can't negotiate a salary for shit because they are cocksucking sluts who can't make any decisions.

8. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Drinking a little early last night huh Martin?

9. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

no it was the correct time.

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Black women don't put up with crap and beat the shyt out of bruthas so stay out of this.