The Auburn Situation...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by KTeamLSU, Nov 28, 2004.

1. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Talk about a huge loss for us

2. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Well Atreus21, call me a traditionalist, because I care. But mebbe not for the reasons you may think.

College Football today is huge business ..... billions .....and unless somebody's been in a coma, it just got a lot more competitive with the ACC beefing up their strength recent additions of solid football programs. If they succeed in securing Louisville, it could be another step in a long range plan to further erode the SEC's position in CFB.

The prevailing wisdom says, in the years to come, the SEC will be in a fight to preserve it's right to a title it has long taken for granted - "The Most Dominant Conference in Football." If the folks on the Sugar Bowl Committee were thinking strategically-smart, they'd announce plans to get behind a mini-playoff format that would preserve their claim to the SECC-versus-ACCC matchup. IMO, these two conferences are a lock bet to dominate conference football championships for decades to come. A conservative guess places the NC coming from one of those two conferences at no less than 65%-70%. I'll take those financial odds every day of the week!

So now the question becomes, when will SEC fans wake up and realize that it's enemies lie to the east, not among it's own members? The Southwest Conference failed to recognize the signs of the coming storm and now is a shadow of the tradition it once was.

I'll step off my soapbox, but my point is that putting the past trangressions behind us all will be our biggest challenge. But the reward is great if it means we can continue to enjoy a seasonal experience that is unique among all football conferences. The type of people on this board should understand that the most.....

[​IMG]

3. AuNuma1

AuNuma1 Founding Member

SWEEEEET!! I'm in the green for once! :lol:

4. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

What?! How did THAT happen?

Somebody must have hit the wrong button.

PS To Cadillacattack. I read what you wrote in your above post, and it makes sense to me. Unfortunately, I'm too much of a vicious, mean-spirited, and vengeful b*st*rd to be moved by such prose. I hope that you don't take it personally.

Cheers!

:geaux:

5. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

s'okay Lafitte.....I'll settle for Numa's Green :rofl:

[​IMG]

6. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

cadillacattack[​IMG] Today, 06:52 PM
    Post #46
    [​IMG]

Asst Coach
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Group: Members
    Member No.: 869

[​IMG]
    Whoopty friggen doo, 31-7 got us a Crystal Ball

Maybe St. Nick shoulda' used it to see into LSU's future ...... coulda' kept him from getting his ass handed to him this season

Hey caddy take your well wishing and stick it up your azz!:thumb:

You read the thread, I made a comment on sagarins hate for the SEC, then I get attacked and you say you want too make friends. How by attacking me.:po:

I laugh in your face.:lol:

7. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

OSU SUCKS. What did your wife major in, gas pumping? (Ask your wife, you can't even pump your own gas in Oregon.)

Ha, just fussin' with ya, bra. :rofl: :grin:

8. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Yeah, OSU sucked so bad you guys only beat them by one point in BR after saying here and on the OSU board how bad you would stomp them. :grin: :grin:

9. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

I agree it's getting old but I didn't bring it up. I never edited a single post except to correct spelling or grammar. That's just what rickyd told you. So believe what you want. How would he even know because when you edit a post the original is lost. If you come to my Auburn board you will see that I edit a lot of posts there for the same reason. I can't blame you for taking rickyd's word over mine since he is one of you. But thank God he isn't typical of the LSU fans/friends/relatives I know personally. He is just a foul-mouthed, insecure person who likes to hide behind his computer and get his jollies by bashing other people. He likes to do the same thing on my Auburn board but backs off at the last minute when he is about to be expelled. Come on over and read some of his trash there.

10. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

Why don't you go back and re-read your own post where you stated that I copied your posts from the OSU board and posted them here. They don't have to take my word for it crybaby, they read your own words. :shock:

BTW, I'll be more than happy to come out from behind my computer and meet you for coffee anywhere you want. Get my drift there faggot, so you name it, IHOP wherever. :thumb:

I do hope everyone will read your board, they will then understand none of you have any reading comprehension, and I have never come close to being expelled from your board. Titan Tots likes to bluster when you get the best of him, but he assured me that he gives plenty of warning before you are banned, besides homo its all done in the woodshed where it belongs, not on the regular board where you fags attacked me yesterday before I shut you up. :hihi: