The Best in the SEC

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MALONE121212, Apr 20, 2004.

1. TigerFan101

TigerFan101 Founding Member

I say:

QB - UGA... Greene has experience and is one of the best. UGA does not have any depth though... shocky (if that is his name) isnt the best by far

RB - LSU hands down. We are loaded w/ Vincent, Edwards, Broussard, Addai... AU will have some good RB's but i dont believe that they are this good

WR - Any top SEC team could have the best... Skyler is still with LSU, and Bennie Brazell is there ... I think that LSU will be #1 here.. depending on how the freshmen play

OL - LSU will dominate

On defense...

DL - We will dominate on the defensive line again this year with Kyle Williams and Marcus Spears returning as starters

LB - "Turner the Tiger" will be back as a Sr.... but I have to go with FL here, but not by much

DB - ... Do I need to say anything... Corey Webster, LaRon Landry, and Travis Daniels...... Hands down, LSU is #1

2. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

I'll go slightly different:

QB- UF, Chris Leak will be simply awesome this season for the Gators.
    RB- AU has a slight edge ofver LSU, but only because you differentiated O-line as a separate category.
    WR- LSU , young yes, but tradition dictates respect for LSU's receivers, with all due respect to Gibson.
    OL- LSU without a doubt, with FL. a distant 2nd

On the defensive side of the ball

DL- UGA.... LSU is deeper, but I give a slight edge to UGA after watching the spring game - quality
    LB- FL , no doubt
    DB - LSU - coaching makes the difference