The Best Monday in Two Years!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DRC, Nov 7, 2010.

1. DRC

DRC TigerNator

You have no idea what its like living among the gump hoard especially where I work. Its full of gumps including my BIG MUTHA FUGGIN GUMP BOSS who is a major supporter and BAMMER extraordinaire! Post Bama week has been miserable the last couple years. They blew LSU off like it was a minor bump in their road. Except for a couple brief conversations the topic was how they would make the NC game then all about Aub and Newton cheating. They cant stand Aub's success and the Newton story consumed them. Now I hope this loss consumes them up the fuggin azz.

Thankfully I get to spend tomorrow at the office before heading out of town for the rest of the week. I will be there in full LSU gear with my car flag flying. Its gonna be a GREAT day. I feel like a kid on xmas eve. I want to go to bed now so the morning comes sooner. I cant wait. :D

Thank you lord...GEAUX TIGERS!

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Don't even say anything to them, just smile really big.

3. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Yes, a very good Monday. I am enjoying it and will continue to.:thumb:

4. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Its going to be a fun week, already had three people stop by the office.

5. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Its been a GREAT, GREAT day. I didnt say a word. They couldnt stand it and finally started talking the game about lunch. I was humble and they where embarrassed. Of course this afternoon they went right back to talking about Auburn and Newton.

6. KerryS

KerryS Founding Member

Same here in Bessemer. Most of em know they took an azz-whipping, still kinda in denial. I'm loving it.:geauxtige

7. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

I agree with that! EXCEPT: Paint your teeth in alternate purple & gold colors--THEN CRACK THAT BEATIFIC SMILE! !!!!!!!!!