The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It’s a shame our logical conclusions early on in these matters only need time to come full circle.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You know @Kikicaca i admire billionaires who built something and added to the world. People like Jobs, Gates, Hewlett & Packard. Others like Musk, Bezos who earned their money making the world better.
    A lucky sperm who inherited his start and fucked up more than he built deserves little.

rockwallfan likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You are really going to hate it when he is POTUS again. I don't think that level of TDS is even measurable lmao

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Very interesting the billionaire's you admire. Most or all are on the left. Big surprise! Not really. With each post you look stupider, more foolish and expose yourself as a fake centrist or someone who reveres and loves the good ole USA and the constitution. I am not going to try to defend Trump to you because it wouldn't matter. I could care less how Trump got started in business only that he loves this country and his policies are to better America. America first baby. Do you have any just a little tiny bit of understanding just how fucked up the DEMOCRATS are? Just a tiny bit? Maybe a smidgen of understanding just much Trumps policies helped America?

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

7. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Seriously ... do you think it would make any difference if it is Biden or Harris?? They are/will BOTH be told what they are to do.

That is why Washington D.C. HATED Trump ... he simple was not a "team" player. The Democrats hated him, and the Republicans hated him, because in reality, they are both one in the same.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

dipshit biden has boots on the ground in somalia. guess he didnt think were involved in enough quagmires,

i never been to somalia but i have been to bordering kenya where in nairobi they have a neighborhood i stayed near called little mogadishu. it was filled with muslim somalis and was a terrible ghetto of crime and murder. a few weeks after i left, al shabaab terrorists killed 148 people at a school just outside nairobi.

we dont need boots in the ground is somalia. we need to avoid it like the plague.

didnt ole joe read or watch black hawk down?

shane0911 likes this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Winston is far too dense to understand this. Thinking at this level is just beyond his grasp

10. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

I suspect I'm in the minority, but I don't have a problem with Winston's views. It took a while to come around but I view him as a moderate. Unlike a lot of you Trump ass kissers, even though I voted for him, he had faults which he would never would admit to. That's why he only served one term.

Last edited: May 17, 2022
    KyleK and Winston1 like this.